Chapter 22

-SANA-

It's 2AM and I'm still awake. I can't sleep with this kind of pain. I broke her heart into pieces and now my heart hurt so bad. I screwed it everything that we have, I ruined it, I fucked it up.

I am the reason why she's closing her self off again. I am the reason why her world is falling apart. Now I can call myself the most stupid person on earth.

I made bad decisions for temporary happiness. Just because she was gone for awhile and I couldn't tell her what I feel inside, just because Eunha was always there and I thought my feelings fade away because I feel happy when I'm with her. I was blinded by a lot of things and I'm not happy seeing Tzuyu like that. I know I love her more than anyone. I was lost and confused.

I was blinded by the darkness for awhile and Eunha somehow helped me get through it. I thought I fell in love with her because she lightened up my mood and made me happy for a short period of time. I was too weak and stranded that made me rely on her side.

The time clock hits 2:30PM. My mind can't stop thinking about Tzuyu. I wish I can still fix everything. I wish I can still win her back.

I was startled when the doorbell started ringing. I quickly walked to the door to check who is it. I looked at the screen and saw Tzuyu outside. My eyebrows furrowed the moment I saw how drunk she was.

I opened the door for her and she quickly hugged me. She was crying so hard and I wish I could ease the pain but I am the reason why she's like this.

"Tzuyu" I mumbled but she went down on bended knees while holding my hand.

"Tell me why...please tell me why. Is it my fault? Sana... I love you so much" she bawled it out. She's shaking so much and her eyes are getting drowsy.

"What's wrong with me? Tell me!!!" She shouted. I tried to help her stand up but she forced herself to stay on the floor.

"Is it ... is it my fault? Please tell me... tell me the reason why you fell out love with me"

"It's not your fault" I replied. I bended down to reach her. My tears started to flow again when I saw her face closer. "It's my fault. Please don't blame yourself" I said and she started laughing.

"I hate you....but I love you so damn much. Not too long ago, you fixed my broken heart and now you... you broke me even more. This is more painful because I fell so deep...so deep that you became my world" she said as she hold my shoulders, tightening her grip

"...you're the only person I want to spend my life with, I proposed and you said yes to me... remember that? Can you still remember that? A lot of people witnessed it. You should've said no infront of me, infront of our friends, infront of our fans, infront of the netizens" she exclaimed.

"What did you do? You left me hanging Sana...how ..." she stopped talking. She held her face and whimpered in pain. I shed tears and tried to hug her.

"How long... are you going to keep me hanging?" She asked and buried her face on my shoulder. I hugged her so tight while caressing her back.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry Tzuyu. Please stop crying" I said.

"So that's it? Sorry? Hahahaha" she laughed while her tears are flowing. I don't know if she's not with herself or she was just super drunk right now.

"You should rest for awhile Tzuyu. You need to rest" I said and tried to pulled her up

"You're drunk. I'll make you some coffee" I said and quickly went to the kitchen. I dialed Jun's number but he wasn't answering my calls. I texted him that Tzuyu is here right now. I even sent my unit's passcode. I'm worried sick if this is a sign of relapse.

I went back and offered her a cup of coffee but she threw it. The glass hanging at the side broke down into pieces.

"Tzuyu" I called her name and she harshly pulled me down. She kissed me as she tightened her grip on my nape . It was a rough kiss, I could feel the pain, hatred and anger that she's feeling right now.

I tried to push her away because she's now hurting me. I tried to pulled her up but she suddenly held the broken glass on her hand.

"Now you don't want me to kiss you? I thought you're feeling sorry?" She shouted but I am more focused on the glass the she's holding right now.

"Ahh. You're saying sorry because you broke my heart. You're feeling sorry because you will not comeback to me. Am I right?"

"Please give me the glass, Tzuyu" I said as I slowly offer my hand.

"Why are doing this to me Sana?" She shouted again.

"You're drunk and you need to rest. Give me the glass please" I said. I am so nervous right now.

"I'm not drunk" she exclaimed. She looked at my hand and gave me the glass. I was about to throw it away but she held my wrist and closed my palm. Blood coming from my hand started dripping on the floor.

"Just please kill me using that. Stab my heart so I couldn't feel any pain" she said while crying. I could feel the pain, not only emotionally, but also physically.

"Let me walk you back to your dorm"

"JUST FUCKING STAB MY HEART TO LESSEN THE PAIN. PLEASE DO IT! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?" Her voice is louder than before. She's holding my hand with a glass on it and the wound is getting deeper.

"Tzuyu, it hurts" I said but she's not listening to me. "That's too much and I can't do that. I love you. Please stop doing this"

"STAB ME PLEASE" she said. She's uncontrollable about what's happening. I don't want her mental illness to comeback. I hope this is not relapse.

"Tzuyu? Sana?" I saw Jun running towards us.

"Tzuyu" he started shaking Tzuyu "Look at me. Come to your senses please" he said. A few seconds after that, Tzuyu slowly loosen her grip on my hand. She's now unconscious and Jun quickly carried her.

"I think she drunk a lot" I said as I removed the piece of glass on my hand.

"Bring her to the hospital or somewhere. Please update me about her condition" I said.

"I'll bring you to the hospital. Your hand is bleeding" he said while looking at my hand.

"I'm alright. I can handle it" I replied.

"Are you sure about that? I think it's deep" he worriedly asked.

"Yeah" I said and he nodded his head. They left my unit and now I'm helplessly crying again.

I tried to treat my wound but it's bleeding non-stop. This needs stitches.

"Sana" I looked to the person who called my name.

"Jun texted me to come here awhile ago"

"Are you okay?" Eunha asked. I wasn't expecting her to come here.

"I don't know"