Chapter 32.5

Warning : Mature content
⚠️ Read at your own risk ⚠️

They broke the kiss when Tzuyu received a message from her Mom telling them that they went to meet Elkie's family.

To : Mom 💕
I'm also part of the family, Mom. Why did you leave us?

From : Mom 💕
There's a lot of press outside the gate. It's better if you stay there with Sana

"What happened?" Sana curiously asked. Tzuyu turned off her phone and went back on her position, dropping her arms around, pulling Sana against her.

"They went to meet Elkie's family" Tzuyu replied. Sana stared at Tzuyu's face and carefully fixed Tzuyu's hair.

"You're so beautiful" Sana uttered as she touch Tzuyu's face gently with her sparkling eyes that tells the truth.

"Just kiss me" Tzuyu mumbled, and with that, Sana didn't hesitate to kiss her.

"You're mine. Only mine" Tzuyu said as move over to go on top. Sana nodded, placing a hand on Tzuyu's nape and pulling her for a kiss. Letting their lips get drowned in kisses as Tzuyu's hands started to roam around Sana's body, Sana can't help but moan, feeling the kisses trailing across her neck, leaving hickeys while massaging her chest.

Tzuyu started to undress Sana, pulling her pajamas off. She just threw it anywhere, revealing Sana's beautiful body.

"You're not wearing any undergarments? You're expecting this to happen?" Tzuyu chuckled.

"No. It's just..ahh" Tzuyu didn't even bother to finish Sana's sentence as she bite Sana's lower lip, trailing her kisses down to her tummy.

"You're so thin. Fucking Eunha didn't shower you with love" she cursed as she continue to kiss her down to her legs.

"Did you do it with Eu-"

"No. Never" Sana admitted. "Please continue" Sana said but Tzuyu just smirk and slowly tease her by sliding her hand on her core.

"T -Tzuyu.."

"Yes, babygirl? What do you want?" Tzuyu stopped for awhile as she comb Sana's hair using her fingers.

"Continue what you're doing please" Sana pleaded. Tzuyu nodded her head as she remove her own pair of pajamas infront of Sana. Sana also helped the younger one to remove her undergarments.

Tzuyu went back to kiss Sana's lips. Her tongue immediately found Sana's as her own lips crushed back against the older one.

"I miss you so damn much" Tzuyu whispered. "Tell me you're mine"

"I'm all yours Tzuyu-ya" Sana said but Tzuyu wants to hear it louder.

"Really?" Tzuyu asked as she crawl down to kiss Sana's womanhood, making her gasps and moan.

"Please...Tzuyu" Sana said in a needy way.

"Say it again" Tzuyu said as she inserted a finger inside the older one. Sana screamed loudly as she grasp on the bed sheet while her left hand grabbed Tzuyu's hair.

Tzuyu grinned when she felt Sana's wet mound. She starts to slowly thrust in and out of her and moments later, she did it in an increasing speed, grinding herself into Sana.

"I'M ALL.. AHH.. YOURS.. TZUYU-AH" Sana moaned so loud, hearing that is a major turn on to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu inserted another finger on her entrance making Sana screams in a loud moans of pleasure.

"Faster... please. . Ah I'm close"

Tzuyu showered her kisses while doing it. Moans and heavy breathings filled the room as Tzuyu moved faster and harder inside her walls.

"TZUYU-AHH" Sana shouted out loud as she squirts it out on Tzuyu's hand. Tzuyu eventually tasted it, panting heavily as she lay down beside Sana.

"I love you" Sana said as she hug Tzuyu, burying her head on Tzuyu's chest.

"I love you too"

***
@TheOfficialHolyWater

***@TheOfficialHolyWater