[💌]㋀

"I thought you're going to wear a suit?" Jun asked while looking at her little sister's wedding gown.

"Sana wants me to wear this" Tzuyu replied, talking about the beautiful white wedding dress.

The couple chose outdoor wedding ceremony in Taiwan together with their friends, family and some press on the venue.

"I can't believe you're finally getting married" Jun said and Tzuyu noticed that his voice almost crack up.

"Awwwieee, you look so emotional" Tzuyu teased her brother.

"You've been through a lot of things and I'm happy that you found the perfect person for you" Jun said and Tzuyu genuinely smiled at him.

"You know I'm always here for you even though we always tease each other. I hope you'll take care of yourself and Sana too. Everything that happened in the past, I don't want that to happen again. You get me, Tzuyu?" Jun uttered and Tzuyu hugged him tight.

"Yeah! Thanks bro. You're the best" Tzuyu said and Jun wiped his tears after the hug.

"Why are you crying? Hahaha. It's my wedding day, not yours"

"I'm just happy. You know that feeling?"

"Yes, I do know that feeling. I will also cry and give a long message on your wedding day" Tzuyu said and someone suddenly hugged them from behind.

"My beautiful and handsome babies" Mrs. Chou said and the two complained that they aren't babies anymore.

"Your hands are so cold, Tzuyu" Her Mom said when she held her hands.

"My hands are cold but my heart is warm. I'm just really nervous and excited, Mom" Tzuyu said and Mrs. Chou lovingly caress her daughter's face.

"You're so gorgeous with this long white gown. It suits you so much, same with Sana. I saw her awhile ago and she's crying while reading something"

"Thank you, Mom. I gave her letters. She's probably crying about that" Tzuyu chuckled. Mr. Chou also came to hug Tzuyu and he looks very happy for his daughter.

After a few hours, Chaeyoung and Dahyun visited her room and they took a lot of pictures together.

"When will you propose to Mina, Chaeng?" Tzuyu asked and Chaeng blushed because she's actually planning to propose today. Chaeyoung tiptoed and whispered "Today"

"So unfair. I didn't hear it" Dahyun reacted.

"How about you, Dahyun unnie?" Tzuyu asked.

"Today" she said

"Ehh? I'm also planning to propose today" Chaeyoung said and the two of them made a high-five.

"You guys really choose to propose on my wedding day, huh?"

"Cause it's a lucky day" Dahyun said and Chaeyoung agreed.

"Goodluck. I hope they will say no"

"WHAT?!" They shouted and Tzuyu just laughed at them.

"Yo yo guyssss" Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Jihyo came to hug the three younger ladies.

"This is it. Whoah! My ship since day 1 is finally getting married" Jeongyeon said with hand gestures. "I'm so happy for the two of you" she added.