Chapter 26

-SANA-

"Goodmorning" I greeted when Tzuyu finally opened her door. Her eyes widen and quickly closed the door when she saw me.

"Tzuyu-ya" I said. I know she can hear me through voice intercom on her doorbell.

"Did you read my letter?" I asked.

She opened the door again, her hair is so messy but she's still beautiful.

"No" she replied. I am kinda sad that she didn't read it. I'm not that good on that kind of stuff but I wrote it sincerely with my heart.

"It's okay" I said "I have something for you" I added and opened the paper bag.

"I cooked it" I declared and handed it to her but she didn't accept it. I ended at eating it alone.

Days passed by and I did it as my daily routine. I always visit her and give some random things but she didn't accept any single thing and ended up leaving it infront of her door. I guess she's not there sometimes because of her schedules.

I guess it's not about all the things that you give. We should also input our feelings so that, that person we love can feel that you're truly sorry 'cause sometimes saying sorry is not enough, saying sorry doesn't make it okay.

Here I am again, trying to talk to her. She's really avoiding me and that'll make everything hard.

"Tzuyu" I said while pressing the doorbell. Minutes passed by and I'm still here outside.

"Sana" a girl greeted me. I turned around and saw Elkie holding lunch boxes.

"Oh hey" I greeted back. She went straight to the door and called Tzuyu.

Tzuyu quickly opened the door for her. I even heard Elkie saying my name before Tzuyu closed the door.

So that's how it feels like...

I went to JYPE dorm to find someone to talk to but I guess everyone's busy right now.

"Sana!" Minari came to hug me.

"It's been a long time. I miss you" she said while holding my wrist.

"Yeah" I replied and she patted my head.

"Energy level negative one percent" she said. She pulled me downstairs to grab some food but I told her I'm not hungry.

"You're so thin. You don't have your fluffy cheeks anymore" she mumbled.

"The company asked me to lose some weight" I said and she nodded her head. Though, no one ever told me to lose some weight. It just happened.

"Do you want to talk about anything?" She asked and made herself comfortable on the chair. "I'm here to listen"

"Do you know how to say sorry properly?"

Her eyes blinked a lot of times before she shook her head.

"That's a hard question. Just say sorry sincerely?"

"What if that person doesn't want to accept your apology?"

"It's over"  she replied. I sighed on the thought that it's over. I think I can't handle it.

"How about pull a big surprise and say sorry?"

"Do you think it will work?"

"It's not bad to try anything" she said. She looked at the clock and stood up immediately.

"I'm not a celebrity but I got some work to do. See you again soon, Sana" she hugged me again before she left the place. I don't know why she's always here at the dorm.

I decided to go home to think what do. A simple dinner is not bad. I think I'll just cook for her again and there's no need to pull a big surprise.

To : Jun
Do you know where's Tzuyu?

From : Jun
She went outside with Elkie

To : Jun
Ah okay thanks

I stopped doing anything and laid on my bed. My right hand is swelling, the doctor is right, It'll take time to heal.

It feels like I will just let Tzuyu down. What if that person makes her happy now? Do I still have a place on her heart if she wants to forget me?

The thought makes me wanna cry but I can't cry it out. I promised to myself not to cry easily. It's my fault and the only thing I can do is to endure the pain that I'm feeling right now.

I tried my best to sleep. It's too much that this feeling won't let me sleep at night. I feel sorry for myself that I can't do it, I can't help it but to cry again.

To : 🐮
I'm sorry Tzu

To :  🐮
I'm really sorry

I'm not expecting for a reply. I just want to send it.