Chapter 16

-SANA-

On the next day, Eunha finally arrived the place. She tried her best to travel even though she's busy with her work.

"Thank you for coming" I said and she gave me a tight hug.

"You know I'm always here for you Sana" she said. She sat beside me and now I remembered a lot of things.

⚜️

Flashback

Just another day in the dorm and I don't wanna go out. I don't know what happened to me for the past few days.

Tzuyu went home to visit her dad who's currently sick. He was admitted in the hospital a lot of times and I've never seen Tzuyu for a long time.

She calls me every night but it seems like I don't have the energy to talk to her. She's always asking me if I'm alright and then I will always answer yes.

I don't want to go out but if Eunha calls me, I will go straight outside. I'm always happy when I'm with her. She makes me happy.

My phone vibrated and saw a message from Eunha. She's inviting me to go out  with her in an amusement park. I quickly agreed and changed my clothes. 

I've never been this excited for the past few weeks. My heart is throbbing like crazy. After changing my clothes,  I locked my room and walked out of the dorm. I suddenly stopped 'cause I forgot my phone inside the room.

"No one's gonna call me anyway, Tzuyu will call me at night" I said to myself.

I saw Eunha outside and she's waving her hand. I waved back and smiled at her. Her cute little face makes me wanna squeeze her. She's so adorable.

"Hi there" she said. I stepped inside her car and drove away from the dorm.

"You're finally smiling" she said after taking a short glance at me. I bit my lower lip and she chuckled.

"Don't do that. You're turning me on" she suddenly said and an awkward silence filled the air.

"I'm engaged" I whispered and her chuckle became a loud laugh. 

"You're engaged and you're on a date with me" I didn't answer her and now I'm thinking about what she said.

"I'm just kidding Sana" she said and chuckled awkwardly. We safely arrived at the amusement park and there are only few people around. Maybe because the temperature is so low today.

We started riding random rides and I actually enjoyed it a lot. It's the best time to have fun while having this depression shit attacking me.

We enjoyed eating different foods around the park. We took a lot of selcas together with a wide smile on our face.

"I enjoyed it a lot" I said and she held my face. I took her hand and softly removed it away.

"I like you Sana" she admitted. I stared at her eyes and she leaned in to kiss me. "I like you so much"

I froze on my position and asked myself why did I let her do that?

"Sorry Eunha but I love Tzuyu" I said and she caress my face.

"Do you really love her?" She asked.

"I do"

"But does she loves you?"

"Ofcourse" I replied.

"Okay" she just smiled weakly and my heart can't take it.

"I like you too Eunha" I said.

"Is that real?" She asked and I nodded my head. This is what I feel.

"Yes" I said and she hugged me. She looks very happy and I feel the same way.

"I'm afraid" I whispered

"Don't be. I'm here" she said.

After a long happy day, I went back to the dorm to rest. I buried my face on the pillow and started to think about what happened earlier.

"Are you crazy Sana? You're getting married" my mind can't stop thinking about it.

My phone vibrated, I turned down the phone call because I don't know what to say. I scrolled my phone and saw a lot of missed calls and messages from Tzuyu. There are a lot of missed calls and messages from our friends too. I ignored it and started to type some message for Eunha.

We're always hanging out and I became very dependent on her, I found the comfort that I needed.

From : my tzutzu
Where are you?

From : my tzutzu
Sorry

From : my tzutzu
Are you mad?

From : my tzutzu
Please don't turn off the phone call

From : my tzutzu
Sana

From : my tzutzu
I miss you

To : my tzutzu
It's okay. I understand your situation

From : my tzutzu
Thank you. I love you

I stared at my phone again, thinking what to reply on that message.

From : my tzutzu
Are you sleeping now? Okay then, goodnight babygirl. See you tomorrow.

My heart is palpitating hard. I'm afraid of what will happen next. I really don't know how to face her.

My feelings changed in an instant

End Of Flashback

⚜️

"Sana" Mina called at the door.

"We're going back to Seoul now. You need to get well as soon as possible" she said.

"Where's the others?" I asked while tilting my head and she just smiled at me.

"Ahh. Have a safe flight" I said and she nodded her head