Chapter 3

After Eunha left the dorm, Sana walked alone to the company. She noticed that everything looks so normal.

"Hey Sana. Invite me on your wedding" Suzy said while rushing outside of the building. She didn't got the chance to answer her.

Sana decided to stay at the gig for awhile. She opened the door and saw Tzuyu sleeping there. She was about to close the door when Tzuyu opened her eyes and stared at her.

"I didn't know you're here" Sana said, trying to explain why she's there. Tzuyu just casually closed her eyes again.

"Hey Sana" Elkie popped out of nowhere. They went outside and left Tzuyu inside the room.

"Hi Elkie. What are you doing here?" Sana asked while they're walking at the main hall. It's been a long time since the last time they met.

"I'm just here to visit Tzuyu" she said with a smile on her face. Sana suddenly became quiet while looking at her.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to mention her name" Elkie apologized.

"It's alright but if you mention my name to her, I'm pretty sure it's not alright. So please don't mention my name when you're with her" Sana mumbled.

"Ah yeah. I need to go now Sana. Nice meeting you here" Elkie said as she hugged Sana.

-SANA-

"Did you finish your song Sana?" Momo asked while she's practicing something for her performance.

"I can't finish it. JYP told me that he will help me" I said while looking at her.

"You got an inspiration to write a song and you're not doing it for yourself? I thought Tzuyu will help your write a song before?" She straightly asked.

"Are you crazy Momo?" I asked in a loud tone.

"Be professional my dearest friend" she said.

"It's a no for me" I replied. She continued to practice and I'm just here at the corner watching her moves. She's really amazing.

"I will ask Tzuyu to write a song for you" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Don't you ever do that Momo!" I shouted. "I can do it with Eunha" I added.

"Oh really?" she said in a different tone.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Just so you know, I slapped Tzuyu for you before. Can I slap you too?" She said seriously.

"Do it" I said.

"Oh. So you love Eunha that much?" She asked with the same tone awhile ago.

"Why can't you just accept it Momo? Tzuyu finally stopped begging when I said I love Eunha so much. Just slap me so that you can finally accept her" I shouted so loud.

"I'm trying to understand everything but do I still know you?" Momo asked me. She's looking directly to my eyes.

"This is my choice, this is my life. You don't need to care about it" I said and left her at the practice room. I actually don't know what to feel right now.

I was running so fast when JYP called me at his office. I quickly fixed myself while sitting at the couch.

"I'm planning to debut a unit" he said that made me look at him.

"Who are the members pdnim?" I asked.

"You and Tzuyu. I'm planning to add two more member. What do you think?" I tried not to react differently.

"Oh. That's nice but..."

"That's a good idea pdnim. I'm so excited to work with my fiancée" Tzuyu suddenly said at the door.

"Right babygirl?" She said that made me gulped. I looked at JYP and he's waiting for my reaction.

"But I don't think it's a good idea" I said. Trying to look comfortable with my answer.

"We're okay with it pdnin. Just inform us" Tzuyu said and held my arm. We are now walking outside and she quickly moved away.

"What was that Tzuyu?!" I shouted. I followed her and she just keep on walking.

"Isn't it fun?" She said with a smile on her face. "Babygirl" she exclaimed.

"I will not accept it" I said

"An exchange for all your shits. Just accept it or your career will be miserable Sana" she said

She's totally different now. I made her like that. Momo is right, I ruined everything.

But who cares? This is my choice

"Think about it. Bye snake" she said before she walks away.