Chapter 13

-TZUYU-

"It's a wrap"

Time check it's 8:15PM. The shoot finally ended. We bowed at staffs and photographers before exiting the building.

"Do you wa--"

"Yes" I replied immediately. I know she's going to ask me if I want to go with her. I opened my palm next to her, she stared at my hand and gave me the key.

"Are you going to drive my car?" She asked, confusion written all over her face. She had no idea why I offered my hand.

"Your hands are so cold since the shoot started" she said and gave her the key of her car. I didn't wait for answer and quickly held her hand. I try to cover her hands with mine while walking at the parking lot.

I don't understand why I am so nice to her. Why is it Tzu? She doesn't deserve your kindness.

We stepped inside her car and I quickly closed my eyes. It's a long day ahead and we're going to practice the dance for tomorrow's performance. I tried to get my sleep but I heard her coughing. She stopped the car for awhile and I pretended that I fell asleep. She opened the door and went outside. I don't know if I'm going to check her.

She went back and turned on the radio. A random sad song is currently playing and I badly want to stop it.

And now I'm far from home, and I'm not sure where to go
Never wanted to hurt you, but you wanted to hurt me
And then you left me in the cold 🎶

I was about to turn off the radio but she did it first. Our hands touched once again, I felt something and I miss it.

"Can I turn off the aircon? It's really cold" she said and I nodded my head. She opened the windows and I got nothing to do but to look outside. Only the sound of the car was heard not until she coughed and sniffed again.

"Drink some medicine" I said

"I will" she replied with her cheeks slightly red and her eyes are a little bit teary.

After reaching the company, both us went to the practice room and continued what we practiced the other day. The choreographer is here and he's just adding some steps.

They picked Dive by Salavatore. I don't like the song because but I don't have a choice and the choreography contains a lot of caressing.

We stayed until 12AM. The choreographer left us in the practice room and we rest for awhile. Sana sat at the corner and quickly closed her eyes. It's a tiring day indeed.

Her phone is ringing and I didn't wake her up. I contacted Jun because I don't want to ride on her car again.

Jun arrived after 15 minutes.

"Hey sis" he greeted at the side door. His eyes are pointing Sana.

"Let's go" I said. I walked outside but he pulled me back inside the practice room.

"Wake her up" he said while pointing at Sana.

"She will wake up soon. She have a car" I exclaimed.

"Wake up your babygirl or I will leave you here" he said

Babygirl?

Suck that endearment. I called her again like that awhile ago. I just can't help it.

"You will wake her up or I'll kill you?" I said while showing my fist. He just laughed at me while walking towards her.

"Sana" he called her while snapping his fingers. He poked her hand and she was shocked when he saw Jun infront of her.

"Tzuyu said you should rest now. Somewhere comfortable, not here" he said. I didn't say anything though. Such a liar.

After reaching the unit, I took a nap immediately because our flight is early tomorrow.

Woke up at 5AM. Took my breakfast and did my usual routine. I fixed my things before I went to the airport with Sana. There's a service who took us at the airport. She seemed quiet today and we got nothing to talk about.

We're waiting for our luggage and she suddenly leaned in towards me.

"Sorry" she whispered, still closing her eyes. "I'm not feeling well" she said that made me caress her head.

The eonnies finally arrived at the airport. Sana fixed herself and went inside the plane first.

"You're back together?" Chaeyoung asked.

"In my dreams" I said bluntly and Chaeng snuggled my neck. Feeling like a tall lady.

Almost all of us got our own performance at Music Yo! in Chile. The coordinator of the show seemed to love JYP artists.

I seated beside Jihyo eonnie and Sana seated beside her manager. It looks like she's avoiding some people here.

After a very long time travel, we arrived in Santiago, Chile. It's morning again and the weather today is a bit cold.

Went directly to the arena to rehearse what we practiced. We ate up together before fixing ourselves for our performance.

The show finally started and a lot of fans gathered around to cheer for us. A lot of groups also performed on the said event.

"It's our turn" I said.

She stood up from her chair while breathing deeply. I don't know but it looks like an insult that she looks irritated when I called her.

The crowed began to shout. They went wild watching our performance together. They are supporting us and my heart is aching at the thought of saying the truth.

I miss holding her waist

I miss pinching her cheeks

I miss caressing her face

I miss hugging her

I miss her so much

I stared at her face and she looks uncomfortable. Her eyes are a little bit puffy and her face are burning red.

The song was about to end and she hugged me so tight. This isn't part choreography. They turned off the lights on the stage and Sana was about to walk away but she suddenly collapsed.