Chapter 46

It's Saturday, the wedding day of Nayeon and Jeongyeon is finally happening. Sana and Tzuyu safely landed at Greece through a private plane.

Tzuyu is glad that Sana looks fine right now and she didn't throw up a lot. The latter looks so excited to meet their friends and Tzuyu just can't stop smiling while seeing her future wife with the same energy just like before.

"I'm glad the first chemo didn't have a lot of bad side effects" Tzuyu said while holding Sana's hand.

"True but I am prone to bacteria and I shouldn't stay on the sunlight for a long time"

"Did you take your meds?" Tzuyu asked as she pinched Sana's hand lightly.

"Yes boss" Sana replied with a hand salute.

While walking downstairs, their friends welcomed them with a group hug. Everyone is jumping out of happiness seeing them together. They're all wearing a beautiful aqua blue dress.

"I'm excited to see Nayeon eonnie and Jeongyeon eonnie" Sana giggled before they went inside the van to go to the hotel.

"You can change your clothes there. We even asked your stylists before about your sizes hahaha" Momo laughed.

"How are you, Sana?" Mina asked and all of them looked at their direction. They're all excited about the wedding and totally forgot to ask that. Glad, Mina is there.

"Getting better... I guess" Sana smiled at them.

"That's good. You should eat always. Tzuyu said you're having a hard time eating your food" Mina said and Sana glared at Tzuyu.

"Oops... Haha" Tzuyu raised both of her hands and Sana just leaned in to hug her.

"Where's your parents, Sana?" Momo asked.

"They are staying at America and bought a condo unit for us" Sana said. After telling the truth to her parents, they quickly traveled to America to monitor their one and only daughter. Tzuyu explained everything that happened for the past few months and they can't help but worry about Sana's condition.

"We should also fix our visa so we can also go there" Mina said as she look at Minari's direction.

"Why are you so quiet, Minari?" Mina asked.

"I don't know. I think something bad will happen today" her twin sister replied that made them nervous.

"How did you say so?" Jihyo asked and they giggled. They are still teasing them up until now.

"I don't know why I'm so nervous right now" Minari replied and all of them tried so hard to ignore what she said because everyone looks fine right now, even Sana who is sick.

After reaching the hotel, Sana and Tzuyu changed their clothes to a beautiful pair of aqua blue dress. They took a lot of pictures together while waiting for their turn to get their make up done.

"Where's Nayeon eonnie?" Sana asked and they pointed out the other room.

"I'm going to check Jeongyeon eonnie" Tzuyu said. They are holding each other's hand and they don't want to let go of each other. Both of them laughed before they split apart to check Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"Sana" Nayeon excitedly called out when she saw Sana's reflection at the mirror.

"Wow, this is such a beautiful wedding gown and you're so beautiful, eonnie" Sana complimented the moment she saw Nayeon with her gown. She can't help but giggle, thinking about that kind of dress on her own wedding day.

"Thank you" Nayeon replied and hugged Sana "How are you?" she asked

"I'm fine, eonnie. I'm guilty that you need to move your wedding day because of me" Sana admitted.

"Hey, don't say that. We moved it so everyone can attend. It's not a special day without you guys" Nayeon assured that she doesn't need to feel guilty about it.

"I need to get my make up done. See you later, eonnie. Enjoy this special day" Sana said as she kissed Nayeon's head and went to the other room to get her makeup done.

Meanwhile at Jeongyeon's room, she can't stop looking at the mirror while fixing her suit. She decided to wear a suit on her wedding day to fit with Nayeon's beautiful gown.

Tzuyu helped her fix her necktie and the older one just patted Tzuyu's head.

"When is the wedding?" Jeongyeon asked, asking about their wedding.

"I still don't know, eonnie. Do we really need to rush that out?" Tzuyu asked. She doesn't know why she feels so sad thinking when is the wedding.

"Not really. I know you guys are spending a lot of money for the chemotherapy. I'm just excited to see you both happily married to each other"  Jeongyeon replied after putting her necktie properly.

"It will happen soon" Tzuyu smiled and Jeongyeon tapped her shoulder.

"They are calling you now" Jeongyeon said and showed the message on her phone because she also need to get her make up done.

After that, all of them gathered around to a one place. The wedding will start soon and they all lined up to walk in the middle of the aisle with their partners. It's a beach wedding that's why they let Sana and Tzuyu to walk first since Sana is not allowed to stay on the sunlight for a long time. They posed beautifully on the camera with a wide smile on their face. They looked at each other while walking and you can see how deep their relationship is.

They stayed from afar, away from them because the sun is too bright right now. Nayeon finally went outside and they were all stunned with her beauty. Jeongyeon can't help but smile while waiting for her beautiful bride.

Few moments later, they exchanged vows and Sana started to cry while listening to them.

"Babygirl" Tzuyu said as she put her arms around Sana's. She showered her kisses to wipe her tears away.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked.

"Don't worry, ours will happen soon" Tzuyu uttered as she hugged Sana so tight. Their friends worriedly looked at them causing for Jeongyeon and Nayeon to tilt their heads to their direction but Tzuyu just showed a thumbs up to make them stop worrying about them.

"I'm not feeling well" Sana admitted.

"We should go inside now" Tzuyu said and left the wedding ceremony. She just texted everyone that Sana is not feeling well that's why they decided to leave. Tzuyu also said sorry that they can't stay for a long time. They will just follow to the reception after the ceremony.