[💌]㋁

Warning : Matured Sexual Content
Happy Valentine's Day Sapphires 😉

Sana is biting her fingers while reading something on her phone. She discovered the wattpad app the day they arrived in Hawaii for honeymoon and now she's addicted reading random fanfics.

"Oh my gosh" she reacted as she hugs the pillow so tight. Her cheeks redden about the scene on the story and Tzuyu suddenly jumped on bed causing for her to shout "Magic fingers"

Tzuyu looks so puzzled about what Sana said that's why she placed her hand on Sana's stomach and started tickling her.

"Yaaaaah!" Sana shouted and she dropped the phone on the floor. Tzuyu quickly reach out for it but Sana snatch it away from her hand.

"What's that?"

"Nothing" Sana defended

"Are you hiding something from me?" Tzuyu asked as she tries to grab the phone from Sana's hand. She tickled the older girl until she finally gave up.

"Matured Sexual Content?" Tzuyu asked and Sana covered her face with a pillow because she's embarrassed about what she's reading.

Tzuyu then started reading the chapter causing for her to smirk and remove the pillow away from Sana's face.

"Why are you reading something like this?" Tzuyu asked, keeping her smirk.

"It's not what you think. It's part of the story. Give it back to me" she said but Tzuyu just turned off her cellphone and placed it on a mini table. Tzuyu leaned closer to Sana as she starts speaking "We can make it real, babygirl" Tzuyu said as she planted soft kisses on the older girl's neck.

"I'm actually super wet while reading that. I want some magic fingers too, papi" Sana said as she untie and remove her night robe that reveals her perfect body.

"You really prepared for this, huh?" Tzuyu smiled at her before their lips met in a passionate kiss.

Tzuyu grabs Sana's breasts fully, carefully massaging it while staring at her with a seductive look. She then stroke her inner thighs to tease her causing for Sana's breath to hitch.

"Don't tease me baby" she said as she unties Tzuyu's bathrobe.

"Baby?" Tzuyu asked while pulling her bathrobe.

"Papi"

"No. Daddy sounds better" Tzuyu exclaimed as she holds Sana's waist tightly.

"Daddy, fuck my pussy" she cooed. Tzuyu then spreads the older girl's legs apart as she position herself onto her. She starts rubbing her clit against hers causing for them to moan.

"Ahh so good ah" Sana moaned and Tzuyu continued to grind onto her soaking wet core.

Since Sana said she wants some magic fingers just like what written on the fanfic, Tzuyu inserted her two fingers inside of her. Sana whimpers because she wasn't used to it. The two aren't doing this a lot because of their busy schedules and this is actually their second time doing it.

Tzuyu slowly pumps her fingers until she gets used to it. She lovingly kiss her wife's plump lips while her fingers plunging in and out of Sana's hole.

"Ahh more. Fuck my pussy more, it's all yours, daddy" Sana growls, not expecting that kind of sensation. The juices dripping down her thigh as Tzuyu inserted another finger, making it three.

Sana keeps on moaning with every pump. Her body is shaking at the pleasure and she can't help but arched her back while their lips deeply kissing each other.

Tzuyu disconnected their lips as she suck Sana's hard nipple like a baby. She swirled her tongue around it, biting it causing for the latter to moan in pain and pleasure.

"I'm near ahh" Sana moaned out loud. Tzuyu enjoys every single moan and gasp that escapes from Sana's mouth as she quickens her pace.

"Sit on my face, babygirl" Tzuyu said as she flips their positions. Now Sana is on top and she obeyed Tzuyu's request to sit on her face.

"Oh gosh this is fucking good" Sana moaned as she starts riding on to Tzuyu's tongue. Tzuyu's hands hold on to her ass keeping her in place while her fingers keep on rubbing the older girl's clit.

"Damn you Chou Tzuyu. I fucking love you so much" the pleasure is overwhelming and the intensity of her orgasm makes her weak. She released it on Tzuyu's warm mouth and the younger girl continued to lick and suck her glistening wet folds.

"I fucking love you too Mrs. Chou" Tzuyu said after that. She helped Sana move back to bed to kiss her wife's lips.

"I love you so much" Sana said with the biggest smile on her face as she wraps her arms around Tzuyu's nape.

"I love you more" Tzuyu replied and they kiss each other for a long time, totally got addicted to it.

Tzuyu laid down beside her wife and they stared at each other intently. The two laughed without any valid reason and Tzuyu pinched Sana's fluffy cheeks.

"I bought something" Tzuyu said

"What is it?"

"A strap on. I actually want to fuck your pussy with this. Can I?" Tzuyu asked.

"Oh fake penos?" Sana asked and Tzuyu can't understand her.

"What?" Tzuyu asked.

"Use it"

"It's 8 inches"

"What the fuck?" Sana reacted. "Okay. Destroy me. Fuck me hard until I can't walk, Daddy Tzuyu"

Gotta leave that to your imagination
hahaha ♡