CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14

"DO I SMELL PRAWNS?!" The source of the voice comes barrelling in the kitchen, a crazed look in his eyes.

"Calm your tits, LA" I shake my head at him.

"YOU ARE MAKING PRAWNS FOR ME?!" He asks me with wide eyes.

S scowls. "She is in the same room as you, so can you stop screaming like a villain from a B grade movie?"

LA ignores her.

"DID I TELL YOU I LOVE YOU?" He is still shouting.

I snort. "This is kinda like a thanks for the bottle of Tequila I pinched from your suitcase"

He looks at me for a minute.

"WE CAN HAVE PRAWNS AND TEQUILLA SHOTS AND CASHEWS!!! DO YOU HAVE CASHEWS?" He asks me with wide eyes.

I look at S who is banging her head on the table and Victoria who is outright cringing at the noise.

Taylor and Alice enter the kitchen too, probably to inspect what the fuss is all about.

"Just shut up, LA" I sigh as I make sure the prawns don't burn.

"HOW CAN I?! I HAVEN'T HAD PRAWNS SINCE YOU LEFT BECAUSE THE WHOLE DAMN PACK HATES THE SMELL OF IT AND COOK DOESN'T LIKE TO MAKE IT"

"LA..."

"COOK SUCKS TO BE HONEST" He looks sincere and I swear I am going to slap him. Cook taught me a lot of things in the kitchen. Him too. He can't just say that.

"LA! Shut your face or else I will burn all these" I threaten.

He gasps, "YOU WON'T!"

I glare at him, "Try me"

He sighs, slumps in a seat and says, "I always knew you were a bitch"

I snort and S glares at him.

"By the way, I do have cashews" I grin at him and he looks at me with big eyes.

"SHOTS TONIGHT!!!" He whoops, high-fiving me.

"Ugh" S groans and Victoria pats her back. Taylor and Alice exchange looks before grabbing water from the refrigerator and walking out.

LA turns towards the two girls with his game face on.

Oh Moon.

"You both can't blame me... I am seeing her after two years and we both have a lot of catching up to do" He tells them with a sad face.

"Uh..." Victoria seems speechless and S looks taken aback. I can't believe they are falling for his act. Even after the warning I gave them!

"I am not this awful all the time" He swears and I shake my head. Liar.

"She is my best friend and without her, I have been so lonely these past couple of years and-" He sniffles. He fucking sniffles and Victoria looks like she is about to hug him. S on the other hand resembles the epitome of pity and guilt.

Oh Moons.

'Stop!' I beg him via our mind link but he just ignores me.

"Nothing was the same without her" He shakes his head. "She is the peanut butter to my jelly, you know..." He trails of and I really don't know whether to laugh or clap at his act.

"I try not to be OTT, but I just can't help it" He shakes his head pitifully. "She is my- Aw fuck! Be careful bitch or you will burn the fucking prawns!" LA drops his act to glare daggers at me.