CHAPTER 25

Chapter 25

Me: Happy Birthday Lynn! May Moon Bless You!

I send a quick text to Ashallyn as I wait for Stella to come and take me to the training ground. LA and Cameron haven't returned yet and so they are going to miss today's training. I am kinda worried about LA, considering how I don't trust Cameron and his temper.

S appears beside me and huffs, "I just got a call from Alpha Black"

"Uh huh. This early in the morning?"

"Yep. He wants me to train with you guys today"

"Oh" I look at her face, "And you're okay with that?" She hates combat training.

"You people are supposed to help me with my training" She smirks and I smile. Of course.

I still haven't asked her about the little reunion that she, LA and Cameron had in my kitchen Friday night, and she hasn't mentioned it either. It kind of bugs me that she is keeping secrets from me. Or maybe it isn't a secret. Maybe I am reading too much into it.

I force myself to let it go and turn to her.

"Cool. What are you waiting for then?" I ask her and on cue she reaches for my hand and teleports us.

(*_*)

Gary pushes me on the ground, making me yelp and snarl at him in warning. He ignores it and continues tackling random places while sniffing the air.

Today's training is ridiculous to say the least.

We have to find S, who has not only disappeared into thin air, but has also somehow managed to hide her scent in the process.

I can't smell her, and Gary, Tyler and Victoria who have shifted, still can't find her either. Alice and Taylor are gossiping about tonight's party and how they are both excited because Cameron is probably going to find his mate and what not.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that Alice wishes that she be his Mate.

Why that thought annoys me is beyond me...

But would you look at that, I was right in assuming that S was doing advanced level training.

"Come on, kids! Get in touch with your inner wolves! Use your inner eyes! Find her" Warrior Reynolds hollers from his position underneath a tree and I shake my head. It's easier said than done, Warrior R!

This goes on for a while until Warrior Reynolds turns to the two gossiping girls (finally!) and growls at them.

"Join them in the search girls or it will be 5 laps of the territory for both of you!" He warns them.

Alice gives him an annoyed look before walking towards him and standing in front of the empty space besides him.

"Hello, Stella" She says in a sickeningly sweet voice and all of us stare at her as if she has lost her screws. It isn't until the air simmers over there and S appears, when all our jaws drop.

Whoa! How did she do that?

Warrior Reynolds stares at her with narrowed eyes, before realization dawns on his face.

"What?" Alice snaps at the rest of us.

"That was really cool Alice" Victoria says, sounding awed. She has shifted back to her human form and has on a loose t-shirt. Tyler and Gary appear from behind the trees too, only wearing shorts.

"But I masked my scent!" S whines and Alice snorts.

"My parents are the best trackers for the council" She doesn't sound like she is boasting, more like stating a fact she has accepted long back.