CHAPTER 17

Done for Me- Charlie Puth ft Kehlani

Don't wanna sound ungrateful, but Kehlani seriously needs to release her own songa and stop being a feature. I just wanna hear her😍😍😍

Chapter 17

"Heads up!" I barely turn around in time to catch what LA has thrown at me. S who is now out of the door rolls her eyes at us.

"Ray Bans?" I ask him, putting them on.

"Yeah..." He runs up to me and throws his arm over my shoulder. "Sea Bas bought them from his trip to Italy last month and I forgot to mail it to you before" Together we walk out of the door and towards the garage.

"Cool!" I grin. Sea Bas always brings stuff for us when he is travelling, which all of our broke asses really appreciate.

We stop outside the garage and LA flicks his hand, making the shutter rise. S raises a brow at that and Victoria whistles.

"Cool" She stays outside as Cameron goes inside to where his Charger is parked.

"Hey!" LA turns towards me with wide eyes. "Where's the Mitsubishi?"

"Uh..." I look towards S who looks is staring at me already.

"Itgotscratched" I rush out. Did I mention LA loves that car more than he loves me?

"What?" He frowns, though I know he heard me the first time. He steps away from me. "I beg your pardon?"

"It got scratched" I tell him as I walk towards the Porsche. We obviously can't take the Lambo, so we'll have to do with the Porsche.

"You are shitting me right?" He asks, and in his tone I can see that he genuinely thinks I am trying to pull one on him.

"Does it sound like she is?" S asks him and he frowns.

"Listen Blondie" He sneers down at her, "Stay out of this"

S's face morphs into one of anger.

"You-" She starts to say something, but he is already stalking towards the scarred car.

"LA" I call out to him, but he is already ripping the cover off it.

He gets on his knees and inspects the damage.

After a few tense minutes, where everyone in the garage is holding their breath, he gets up, and walks briskly towards me.

"Who did it?" He asks, his tone emotionless. I feel awful for him, because that car holds too many memories for him. Just like it does for me.

"Doesn't matter" I look him straight in the eye as I say that. If even by chance he came to know of what the evil trio pulled, he will make their lives miserable. I have no doubt about it.

"Who-"

"Fuck off" I hiss menacingly as I open the doors of the Porsche.

"You coming with us?" I ask a wide eyed Victoria.

She barely manages to nod her head.

"Get in" I tell S as I slip in the driver's side.

She goes towards the passenger seat, but LA beats her to it.

He gets in the car and one would expect him to slam the door or something,but since it is LA,and he loves cars, so he doesn't do it.

As I am pulling out of the garage, I see Alice looking at me with thoughtful eyes.

LA is silent for a few minutes, so I tell him, "We can do a paint job on it"

"Hmm" He's lost in thought.