CHAPTER 45

THIS CHAPTER IS POSTED EARLIER THAN USUAL, BECAUSE I FELT LIKE POSTING IT NOW INSTEAD OF TOMORROW, ALSO IT IS LONGER THAN USUAL, BECAUSE THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE NEXT YEAR :)

WISH Y'ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!!!

Chapter 45

SEBASTIAN'S POV

Cameron drives us to the Pack house, where we are ushered to Alpha Ulysses' office without any pit stops.

"So it is true? Ashallyn and Stella are mates?" He asks as soon as the door is closed, and I wonder why he is even asking when Cameron had already predicted it two years ago.

I wait for Cameron to confirm, but when he doesn't speak up, I clasp my hands behind my back and nod, "They are in the Queen's mansion right now"

"And the curse....?" He asks, giving his son a probing look.

"The Queen managed to curb it" I provide.

"And the spell-"

"Everything happened as you had planned" Cameron says, his voice devoid of any emotion, "We found Ron's youngest on our journey, he and Alice turned out to be mates, and he opened his portal for us..." And so Cameron begins to give his father a brief gist of our journey. He stops when he reaches the part that we reached back to the hotel.

I frown and before I can volunteer to continue, Alpha Ulysses asks, "Where's Artemis?"

"Artemis?" Cameron asks with a twisted smile, "She left"

Alpha Ulysses' eyes widen and before he can demand an explanation, Cameron throws Artemis's letter at him and walks out of the door.

Not minding his son's departure, Alpha Ulysses reads the letter, his face going pale as his eyes skim over Art's words.

When he is done reading, his hands are shaking and he asks us for a minute before his eyes turn misty. He is mind linking someone, my guess being Aunt Olivia to warn her about her daughter's departure.

When his eyes have cleared, LA speaks up for the first time, "You know she'll be back right?"

I turn to face him, frowning, so he explains his claim, "She left without Grandma Lava's car. That car means more to her than she lets on" He shrugs, "So she'll be back. Maybe not today or next week or even next month, but she'll be back" He says confidently, and for everyone's sake, I wish he is right, because the life of a rogue is not an easy one.

Facing Alpha Ulysses, LA says, "Now that she is not here, I want to go back to Spain with Sebastian" I don't know what is worse, hearing LA sound so serious or hearing him call me by my Christian name instead of the ridiculous one that Art and him had coined.

*

"You know he was having problems with his Visions a while ago... it was his birthday week if I am not wrong" LA tells me while throwing another bunch of his clothes on the bed beside me.

"What sort of problems?" I ask him.

"That Old Hag Aurora had managed to block his visions for a while" He says biting his lower lip.

"Really?" I frown, "That's not possible..." I trail off, trying to recollect what knowledge I have about the Oracle descendants.

"Oh it is possible, because he lost his Visions for a good amount of time and when he confronted that Old bitch, she was all smug"

"That is just not possible, Lucifer" I shake my head no.

"But it happened!" He glares at me, "I am not lying! You can ask him!" He snaps. "That Old Hag targeted Stella the night before the twins' birthday and Cameron drove all the way down to her to warn her off. We learned that she was working for S's mother's husband aka the King of Underworld"