CHAPTER 15

Song- Delicate by Taylor Swift.

Perfect song to dance crazily to.

Chapter 15

"Motherfucker!" I swore loudly as I jumped on LA's back and he went down on the floor, me still on his back.

"Oof" His breath was knocked out of him and my bones hurt. I heard S and Victoria chuckle.

"Get off Art" He growls but I don't.

"Say you didn't mean it" I hiss.

"I don't lie" He groans when I dig my elbow into his back.

"LA!" I hiss but he is not taking it back.

"Vampire Diaries is for sissies" He repeats again, pissing me off even more.

"Elena is a hoe"

"LA!!!"

"Salvatore Brothers are gay for each other" He continues.

"LA!!!"

"Enzo deserved to die"

I punch his back and pull his hair with all my might.

"Okay sorry... I take back the last one. It is Stefan who should have died" He corrects himself and I loosen my hold on his hair.

"Can you get off me? I wanna pee" He wiggles underneath me and from experience, I know that if I don't get off, the arse will pee just where he is. He has no shame.

I get off him and getting up, he literally runs to the loo.

"You are obsessed with the show too?" Victoria asks me as she comes and sits beside me on the porch. S sits on my other side.

"Damon Salvatore is my life" I proclaim and she nods solemnly.

"Team Delena forever?" She confirms and I give her a duh look.

"Same" She says and looks away.

S changes the subject.

"I really hate him" She says. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know whom she is talking about.

"Same" Victoria seconds and I shrug.

"Same" They look at me like I have lost it and I shrug. "That's the first thought everyone has after meeting him" I tell them honestly.

"He gets on my nerves" S whines and I chuckle.

"That's what he strives for" I inform her. "His hobby is to make people tick"

"He's pretty good at it" Victoria says drily.

"I know, right?" I shrug. "that's why we are best friends"

"Seriously?" S looks at me like I've lost it but I give her a serious look.

"When I was in Spain, the first few months were really tough on me" I confess. "I was there physically, but not mentally, and I don't think anyone cared about me as long as I was alive..." I sigh, "but as soon as he came in the picture, life for me back there changed"

"How so?" Victoria asks, leaning her head on ber hand.

"He made sure people gave a shit about me" I shrug. "He was the centre of attention of the pack, and I was his centre of attention"

"Oh" Victoria says, and S has a weird look on her face.

"He may come across as a flat out jerk and believe me, that's how he is" I don't try to pretty my words. "Unless you give him a reason not to"