CHAPTER 19

Song- Heaven by Julia Michaels

Chapter 19

"I am never drinking again" LA says for the nth time, making S and Victoria smirk.

"Really, Lucifer?" They ask in sync and he cringes, because of their cheerful voice.

This makes them giggle. They've been talking nonstop with him ever since they realised that their voice is grating over his hangovered nerves.

"You both are the worst sort of bitches" He whines and then turns to me with an accusatory glare, "How come you are not as drunk as me?"

I snort, "I've always handled my liquor better than you" and also because I already had the hangover remedy concotion that Aunt Mel had taught me to make.
Gotta love God Mothers.

I'd give LA the concotion too, but it is so much more fun to see him being tortured by the two of them.

Cameron enters the kitchen and I narrow my eyes at him feom behind the counter.

"You owe me a bottle of Tequila" I say, seriously.

He doesn't even acknowledge me as he takes a seat on the barstool beside Victoria.

"Supes law states that Hybrids are allowed to consume alcohol after the age of 18" Cameron throws at us and I frown at him.

"Everybody, shut up, please" LA begs as he puts his head down on the granite countertop.

I smack the back of his head, making him growl.

"Not now, Art" His voice is a mixture of anger and pain.

"Aw, is the hangover that bad, pija?" I mock pout, making S and Victoria burst into loud laughter.

That makes LA growl even more.

"Y'all are going to hell. All. Of. You" He sneers, raising his head and looking us dead in the eyes.

"As long as you're leading the way, I'll go anywhere" Victoria bats her eyeslashes at him.

"Same!" S and I call out, making him groan.

"Mercy" LA literally begs and we're all silent for a few minutes and then, laugh together. Even Cameron cracks a smile.

I place the fried chicken in front of them, and there is a lot left over because Taylor, Tyler and Alice are gone out with the Beta Couple for Dinner.

The smell of the chicken relaxes LA to some extent, but he still hasn't lost his frown.

"I feel like we are always eating something or the other since we came to live with y'all" Victoria tells S and S rolls her eyes.

"That's 'cause she's always behind that stove" S says and LA hums.

"Hey, Aunt Liv called my Mom this morning" Victoria throws in conversationally and I still.

"Uh huh" I feel all eyes on me. It's no secret that my relationship with my Mom is strained.

"She asked Mom to tell you to call her whenever you have the time and yeah" Victoria looks at her plate as she finishes her sentence and I school my features.

"Cool" I nod and LA says, "Aunt Liv is crazy Hot"

I glare at him and he gives me a look. "What? You can't deny it"

"She's my mother asshole" I shake my head at him. Goodness, and there I was feeling slightly guilty for not sharing the hangover cure with him.

"So? Doesn't make her any less hot" He shrugs like it is no big deal. And I realize it isn't. For him.