(3) Hectic

Abimbola Yunus POV

"I hope you have your work sub-".

"Yes I do, all of them are on your table. I even did some corrections on the ones you had done before. I hope you don't mind",

My boss looks at me amused then smiles.

"Your always one step ahead babygirl. Why don't you take the rest of today off. Go home and rest",she offers.

I think of accepting the offer when I realize that if I go home. I won't get any work done they'll just make me clean and cook. But I've finished all my work here though. I just want to sleep.

After a few debates in my head I finally decided on taking the offer.

"Thank you so much. I'll be here early tomorrow though and don't worry I'll bring you some coffee this time",I say and she laughs lightly.

"Go home dear".

"See you tomorrow Debbie".

Debbie Lawrence is my boss. She's 45 and looks 30. She's absolutely breathtaking. Chocolate skin with black long curly hair stopping at her collarbone. Skinny with long glistening legs. I don't know much about legs but I do know hers are amazing. She always has on her green contacts and her friendly smile everything I meet her. She's like a mother to me. She's amazing.

***

"Your here",Eniola smiles.

"Hey Eniola. How was school?",she jumps in my arms making me chuckle and twirl the both of us around making us both laugh.

"Good we did art plenty art. I made a star",she smiles. "Ah that's wonderful. Here you go I got you chocolate".

I hand her a bar of kit Kat. She kisses my cheek then runs back up the stairs and I follow.

I open the door to mommy and daddy's room to find the two of them watching an Indian serious called 'Sasural Simar Ka'.

"Hood evening mommy, daddy",I bend low as a sign of greeting and they both look over towards me.

"Your finished early"daddy says.

"Yeah I had all my work done and she insisted I come home to take a break",I explain with a small tired smile.

"So now we don't let you rest at home is that it? We make you suffer at home?",mommy says.

"What? No I didn't say that".

Daddy sighs and shakes his head at her then she glares at him.

"I have to go pray",I whisper.

She doesn't reply so I just close the door, take a deep sigh then walk up to mg room.

***

I stare at the messes up kitchen with annoyance.

Rice all over the counter, empty dirty AND clean bowls placed around, dirty plates and pots in the sink and a messed up floor

"IBRAHIM"I scream with anger.

I storm into his and Tareeq's room to find the two of them playing on their Xbox while Eniola is on YouTube on her tablet.

"Yeah?"he asks looking at me confused.

I march over to the TV and snatch out the cords.

"Wash the plates, Tareeq's sweep the floor. I cleaned the place before I left for work. What is your problem. You can't clean or help so stop messing everything up",I say annoyed.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT THEM. THEY DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING IF YOUR HERE. THEY'RE BOYS YOU CAN'T EXPECT THEM TO BE IN THE KITCHEN. THAT IS YOUR JOB",mommy yells as she storms into the room.

"What about when I leave? When I get my own house? Get married? What about that?".

"That's not going to happen though who will marry you looking like that. Keep eating like a pig and see if you'll ever find anyone that marries you",she snaps.

My hand drops to my sides as the words leave her mouth. I suck in a shaly breath then nod slowly. She's right. I'll probably spend my life living here. No man will want me, look at me. I look like a big watermelon. No one wants that. Am not even cute forget sexy.

I walk past her and head down the stairs with my head down. I don't even try to stop the tears as they rush their way down my cheeks like a waterfall.

**************************

I know this a very short chapter, sozzo lovely people but keep reading, vote, comment your opinions on my writing, characters etc

Love y'all😘

Peace🙏