(5) Interest

Rajveer Roshan POV

"RAJVEER".

Mama screams my name as I enter the house. Knowing her, she has some news. Good or bad? Well I just have to find out don't I?

"MAMA".

I scream making her laugh then she smacks the back of my head and kisses my cheek.

"how was work baby?".

"Usual, exciting".

"Asalam Alaykum mama, baba, people". I greet the rest of my family who have excited looks on their faces.

"Rajveer beta sit your mother and I have something to discuss with you",baba says.

"Yeah Wassup?".

I sit on the couch beside my little sister Amira who's hugging onto her twin brother Musa.

"We asked you what kind of girl are you looking for last month and you said.....". Dad trails off waiting for me to respond I guess.

"Nigerian girl with good values and with a strong iman",I repeat what I had told him that day.

"Why Nigerian? They won't know about our cultures....foods....",Luqman, my elder brother says looking st me with confusion.

"Interested in other cultures". I shrug simply. That's the truth though. I love other cultures. Someone different. Someone Nigerian. I don't know why but I woke up one day when I was 16 and a Nigerian was just on my mind. Ever since then I knew I wanted to marry a Nigerian. Sounds stupid I know but like I said I don't know why.

"Well baby. We've found someone",mom says with a smile on her face.

I raise an eyebrow at her then clear my throat.

"You have?".

"Her name is....."

******"*

Sorry to cut y'all off there but I had tooooo.

I'll update soon tho. Won't be long😘

Read, vote, comment. Remember, DON'T BE SILENT READERS!!
"