(12) Quit

Abimbola

"Morning",I greet Raj who turns around in bed then yawns tiredly.

He sits up still naked then looks down at himself then at me and a smile forms on his face.

"Morning"he replies. "Coffee",I set the cup beside the bedside table and sit beside him. "How did you sleep?"I ask.

"How did I sleep?"he repeats. I look st him confused then he wraps his arms around me and brings MW close to his chest. "I slept wonderfully. The best nights of my life",he whispers and kisses my cheek which made me chuckle.

"Get dressed Raj everyone is downstairs, we're apparently playing a game",I tell him.

"A game?"he asks again with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes Raj a game so get dressed",I tell him. "But I want to sleep in since I don't have work today",he groans and lies back in bed.

"Babe get up",I smack his chest then he freezes and gasps loudly.

"What's wrong?",I ask him concerned.

"You just called me babe",he whispers.

"Raj",I yell and start hitting him with a pillow while he laughs.

"Your so childish you know",I chuckle then he pulls me into his chest. "I love you"he whispers and kisses my lips gently. "And I you too",I whisper dramatically which made us both laugh. "I love you too",I smile and hug him. "So so much"I add.

"Now can you get ready so we can go down",I peck his lips then stand up. "Only If you come in with me",he smiles innocently at me but I just pull him up and slap his towel to his chest. "And cover up". "Why? You've already seen all this last night",he slaps my butt then laughs his way into the bathroom.

"Your childish"I call after him.

"But you love me"he says peeking his head out of the bathroom door.

"Tis a shame I do",I shake my head.

"You tripping",he scoffs.

"The only person tripping will be you if you don't get your booty outta that bathroom in 5 minutes",I tell him and he gasps dramatically.

"I love you baby now please hurry",I whine. "Okay okay if you say it nicely like that",he smiles then shuts the door. I smile then bite my lip and start squealing while jumping up and down excitedly.

"I did it I did it" I start dancing around the place excitedly when the door suddenly opens.

"What. Are. You. Doing?",Raj gasps.

I gasp loudly then straighten myself. I hide my face then run out of the room, only hearing his laughter from behind me. Gee way to go Abimbola. Way to embarrass yourself in front of your husband. God. My husband, my husband.

"My husband husband husband husband. Am married. I have a husband and I lost my virginity to him last night. And it was goooooood. Am married",I whisper while squealing to myself.

"Babhi?",a masculine voice calls from behind me which made me screams and jump up. My hand loses its balance and I find myself tumbling down the steps.

"Oh my God",I hear loud gasps as I hit the floor of the living room with a thud.

"Owwww",I whimper while holding my arm.

"Abimbola. Oh my God are you okay?",Sarah rushes over and helps me up with the help of Amira.

"Am fine just - ow".

"Now what were you doing skipping down the hallway near the steps?"aunty asks with folded arms.
I look at her and gulp then look at Amira and Sarah for help but they both just hide away leaving me to face aunty alone.