(28) Plan Gone Wrong

Rajveer

"Hey stop crying",I whisper to Kareem while patting his butt lightly.

"Maybe he misses his mommy",Amira says giving me an annoyed look followed by a glare.

"Maybe you shouldn't talk at all Amira".

"Here beta",mom takes Kareem away from me and he instantly stops crying as mom started rocking him back and forth.

"Wow"I whisper to myself then sit back on the couch beside Viren.

"Rajveer you threw her out of the house while she's pregnant. Don't you feel ashamed?",Viren says looking at me.

"It ain't my child, let him handle her",I mumble then roll my eyes.

"Raj am serious. You can't pin something like that on her, especially when she's never done anything to deserve this from you. I don't know what's wrong with you but you need to get your act together. She was raped and abused by him. Why would she be having an affair with a guy like that? Your not thinking with your head Rajveer. Your not even thinking at all",he snaps then stands up and grabs his jacket.

"Are you serious",I look at him shocked.

"You've messes up many times Raj. She's forgiven you so many times but you just went overboard with this one. If anything happens to her. Its on you",he says and with that he takes Sonia from Luqman then looks at Aisha who stands up.

They walk out together leaving me confused and annoyed.

I look at Aditya who scratches the back of his head with a sigh.

"You know I hate to admit it but he's right. Even I know babhi can never do such a thing. Why can't YOU believe that?",he asks.

"What's there to believe? She basically agreed to it. She didn't say nothing and just last week she was with him. What exactly do you want me to believe there?",I ask angrily then stand up.

"I just think your against her so much because the baby isn't yours......but that's not the case.....is it?",he asks.

"Aditya change subject".

"Raj",he suddenly yells which actually got my attention.

"You did not- how could you do that to her".

"Do what?".

"Am going to find her with Viren and Aisha. When you get your senses back then hit us up otherwise don't even bother",he grabs his jacket then kisses mom on the forehead before storming out of the house.

What the fuck.

"Am really disappointed in you Rajveer",dad says then shakes his head and walks into his room.

"Very",mom adds and knocks me on my head before following him.

I hold my head then look at Sarah and Luqman who are just staring at me.

"What?"I snap.

"Watch yo tone and come with me",Luqman stands up and makes his way up to my room.

"Hurry"he snaps.

I sigh then jog up the stairs behind him.

***

Abimbola

"I saw the pictures. Abimbola am so sorry, I don't know what has gotten over him. He just can't stay away even after my warnings",Sidiqs mom apologizes.

"Where is he aunty?",I ask her.

"I don't know I haven't seen him fo-"

"Aunty. Your son ruined my marriage and my life. Where. Is. He?",I ask now standing up.