No Way(33)

Abimbola

"Aunty, where's Rajveer and his friend?",I ask aunty who's busy chopping onions.

"They should be back now, they went out for coffee",she replies.

I furrow my eyebrows then turn around then pick up my phone and dial his number.

He picks up on the third ring sounding breathless.

Me: Raj where are you?

R: am out with Sa-

Me: I know that but where exactly?

R: Just in the car parking right outside the house now...why?

Me: why do you sound so breathless? What were y'all doing?

R: having sex

Me: RAJVEER

R: babe chill am messing but seriously relax....am right here

I hang up on him then glare at the front door.

"Beta, she's just his childhood friend nothing serious",aunty reassures me.

"Nothing serious my ass. He's taking her out, talking privately to her and sounding breathless, even joking about it. Just let him come home",I say with my arms folded.

"babhi I thought you was angry at him before, talking about you wanting a divorce and all",Aditya says.

I look at him and open my mouth.

"I do but that doesn't mean he gets to talk to other girls".

"Eh actually it does mean that",

"Shut up. Leave me alone, your supposed to be on my side since he has ms Samara",I hiss.

Everyone just laughs at me which made me frown.

"It's not funny".

"Sorry beta but it's obvious you still love him and don't want to leave him",aunty says.

"So? Maybe I do, maybe I don't. He still can't be all up on her and laugh with her, talk with her. He's supposed to be doing that to me but noooo am surprisingly not even in the picture. Samara is his "taste" after all. Why should he care about me?".

"Oh my God",Viren, Aditya, Aisha and Sarah burst out laughing.

"What's funny?",Samara asks as her and Aditya walk in with all smiles.

"None yo business",I mumble.

"Oh nothing Abimbola just said something funny",Sarah says.

"Why'd you hang up on me?, you called",Rajveer asks me.

"Because I wanted to. Your joke was too expensive",I roll my eyes then stomp off into the kitchen.

"Go talk to her",I hear uncle tell him and moments later Rajveer walks in.

I take out the recently washed dishes then a dry cloth and start drying them.

"Babe what's wrong with you?",he asks wrapping his arms around my waist.