(20) Love

Rajveer

"So I was thinking I'd make us some lamb chop, sweet potatoes and plantain today....what do you think?",Abimbola asks us with a smile on her face.

"What's that?",Luqman asks looking at her confused.

"Does it matter? Its food make it",Musa says earning a knock on the bead from Luqman.

"Mooom"Musa yells while rubbing his head.

"Luqman leave my baby alone",Mom says and kisses Musa's head.

"You spoil him a lot ma, he's 17. What happens if he gets married? Then what?",I ask.

"Hopefully my wife can cook otherwise I don't want her" Musa says

"Oh my God",Sarah, mom and Abimbola laugh while us men just shake our heads at him.

"Don't worry beta I'll get you the most beautiful wife that can cook greatly",mom says and kisses his cheek.

"Do you have any girls in mind already lil brother?",I ask with a smirk playing on my lips.

"Eh no",he scoffs. "Girls at college are just all about their looks, and counting how many guys they can sleep with which is disgusting",he rolls his eyes earning a smile from both mom and dad.

"And you Amira?",Mom asks.

"Me? Eh nope nobody here",she says nervously.

We all just look at her like she's crazy then shrug and go back to hearing what Abimbola had to say.

"So explain again?",Sarah tells her.

"Why don't I cook and y'all eat",she smiles. "What do We eat?",I ask her.

"We are going to eat barbecue shrimp and potatoes".

"Sounds delicious already",Musa smiles.

"Need help?",Sarah babhi asks her.

"Oh no Saqib is already much to handle I'll do it. Ain't that right lil boy*,she makes a face at Saqib who giggles and reaches out to her.

"Aunty"he smiles. She chuckles and picks him up from Sarah's lap and throws him in the air and catches him. "Hey baby". "Now go to mama",Abimbola kisses his cheek then hands him to Sarah who smiles. I smile and look at Abimbola who's staring at the two as Sarah plays with Saqib. Could she be thinking of having a ba- no this is her idea, that we wait till she's ready.

***

"oh My God Babhi how did you learn to cook like this good. They look amazing",Amira gasps then instantly starts taking a snap of the dishes Abimbola cooked.

"Thanks and sit, won't taste nice cold"Abimbola says.

We all sit then she starts serving mom and dad sweet potatoes, lamb chops, carrots then she serves everyone their share.