Reunion(34)

Rajveer

"Babe you ready?".

I look at Abimbola who's left the make-up station and is now fixing her hijab into that little bun she does.

"Is my make up okay? Is it too much or too little?",she asks me with worry in her tone.

"You look amazing, why do you suddenly care now anyway?",I ask her.

She looks at me then sighs.

"Babe everything okay?"I sit down on the chair opposite her and take hold of her hand.

"What's the problem? You don't usually spend time getting ready. Why today?".

She  looks away then sighs.

"Okay so in highschool my group of friends were Maria, Katie, Lucy and Denise. Maria was the quiet, cute one, Katie, the bitch/go to girl, Lucy was just well Lucy, and Denise was the tall  pretty girl with no make up needed. And then me well I was just the blunt bitch but still they all had their own thing going, and they were all, beautiful and skinny and so so annoying. Sure they loved my curves but I didn't and now that I actually look good I don't wanna mess it up, I always felt like I messed up the group by being there. I just want to I don't know, its crazy",She let's go of my hand and turns away from me.

She shuts her eyes and sniffs.

"Babe its not crazy. I get you, and don't worry we'll walk in as the best couple and out like one. With my good looks and charm, I make just about anyone look good".

"you little",she gasps loudly then smacks my shoulder. I smile as she starts laughing.

"You look beautiful habiti, always",I kiss her knuckles making her smile.

"Okay am ready, how do I look?"she asks standing up and fixes her top.

"Did you wear the tight top because it makes your breast look good?"I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybeee",she smiles innocently then twirls around

"Looks super sexy.....now go change",I tell her.

"But Raj it's cute"she frowns.

"Yeah only for me",I shrug.

"What? Raj we don't have time",she whines.

"Exactly so go change quickly".

She glares at me with folded arms then stomps past me towards the closet.

"What about this outfit?",she twirls around towards me and smiles.