(19) Adunnis Walima Trouble

Rajveer

"So who is Adunni marrying again?",Amira asks me while fixing her hair.

"Usman Adetunji",I answer and fix my attire then sigh checking my watch. Its 11 and we're supposed to be there by 1. Its 2 hours drive, the ladies are not ready yet. Well mom is and Amira. Well technically we only waiting for Sarah and Abimbola who are getting ready together in our room.

 Well technically we only waiting for Sarah and Abimbola who are getting ready together in our room

"Ladies hurry we'll be late",Musa yells from the bottom of the stairs.

"Wait we'll be down",Sarah says fixing her gold sari. "Where's Abimbola?",I ask her.

She turns around and there stands the most beautiful sexiest lady ever in her blue African dress with blue scarf on her head. Her make up is not too big and not too little. Its perfect she looks magnificent.

"Wow babhi you look amazing",Amira smiles excitedly.

"Thanks",Abimbola replies shyly then she walks down the stairs slowly

Her phone starts ringing so she picks it up. "Adunni why are you calling?",she rolls her eyes then sighs. "Leave me alone na what is your problem exactly. Be lucky today's your day",she hums then rubs her hands together.

"Ready?",Luqman asks us all.

"Yup".

"Hey I'll talk to you there we coming",Abimbola says then hangs up quickly.

She turns to me and smiles. I give a small smile then look away purposely. Am not going to compliment her for the longest, I want to see if she'll ask me why or if she'll get angry.

"So how do I look?"she whispers to me in the car.

I glance at her then shrug and look out the window. "Raj"Amira gasps loudly. I give her a stern look so she turns away without a word and Abimbola follows after. This is so funny, she's just pouting to herself.

***

"Asalam Alaykum",Adunni greets us with a smile standing beside her husband, Usman.

"Walaykum Salam".