Party Fail(43)

Rajveer

"You sure you don't want to come with us?", Rianna asks Samara who shakes her head with a smile. 

"It won't be as fun you know, come with us",Rianna smiles. 

"I don't think Abimbola would want me to plus I  have to see my parents today, it's mama's birthday today you know",Samara says with a smile.

"Oh yeah, greet her for me okay? I'll call her myself too",Rianna nods. 

"Maryam, Abimbola, Aisha babhi hurry", Aditya yells then groans taking a seat on the couch. 

"Hold on boy beauty takes time", Aisha says walking down with Maryam who's carrying Kareem in her arms. WOW. They look amazing.

"Maryam I want to change my lipstick, gimme your purple lipstick", Abimbola walks down the stairs behind them, all matching silver dresses. Well Dang baby. Her entire look is..... am just speechless. 

"OOOOOOO", Amira squeals. 

"Babhi o m g you look amazing", she squeals with excitement then takes out her phone.

"Thanks girl", the girls smile. 

"Lemme take pictures please please", Amira begs. 

"Squad goals. Come Rianna", Maryam calls. 

"I need to fix my hijab, Maryam gimme your lipstick I don't like this red one", Abimbola frowns. 

"But it looks good", Both Aisha and Maryam shake their heads at her. 

"I know but I just ugh fine but help me fix my hijab", she bends down low in front of Maryam who unties her hijab and starts fixing it from scratch. 

"Okay now pictures",  Maryam squeals along with Amira. 

Abimbola slides her phone in my pocket and smiles. 

I smile and watch her skip back to the girls for a picture. She's so energetic, lucky for her mama and baba aren't here now so she can all this.

"Okay give me something spicy", Amira calls from behind the camera. The girls get together and strike millions and millions of different poses. 

"Can we go now",Aditya whines. 

"Oh hush, couple pics now", Maryam grabs Zakir. Abimbola takes her phone and starts snapping their picture. They forced us to take PLENTY pictures. It was exhausting. 

"Girls lets go Hasna just messaged me asking if we're on our way", Abimbola says and picks up her purse. 

"Okay, love you", Maryam kisses Rasheeds forehead.

"I kept the twins bottles in the fridge",Abimbola tells Sarah babhi who nods. 

We all get in our separate cars and make our way to the hall.

***

"Nice to meet you again Rajveer, this is my husband Aamir", Hasna greets. I greet her and her husband. "Happy Birthday", Abimbola and her give each other hugs. 

"You look gooood, girl was you tryna outdress the celebrant?", Hasna jokes. 

"Maybeee"Abimbola says and they both laugh. 

"Am hungry what do you have?", Rianna asks with a groan. 

We all chuckle at her usual hungry self. 

"Jollof rice, biryani, chicken, turkey, beef, roasted beef", Hasna list. Okay now even am hungry. 

"Let's go get some food". 

Abimbola

"Thanks for your help in serving guests, girl really appreciate it", Hasna says hugging. 

"What are friends for. Anyways i've packed the dishes in the back", I tell her. She nods then drags me to the dancefloor where everyone is just having the time of their life. 

"Aye shoki(African dance move) for me", me and the girls  cheer Hasna on then we join her and dance around each other while laughing. 

"Abimbola"Maryam rushes over to me and pulls me out of the crowd. She looked pissed and annoyed. 

"What's wrong?", I ask her with a frown. 

"Rajveer, he left", she says. 

"What do you mean he left? I just saw him a few minutes ago, he went to the bathroom last time I saw him", I whisper. 

"Yeah, Zakir tyold me that Samara called him and he left, I don't know where but he left to go keep her company or something", Maryam sighs. 

So he left to go be with her leaving me here. What am I supposed to say if anyone asks where he's gone. How could he do this to me.

"Do you want to go home?", she asks rubbing my back. 

"No we can't. It's Hasna's day, I don't want to ruin it for her, she's been so excited. Please go keep her company i'll be fine. I'll just take a seat for a while", I tell her. She gives me a small smile before heading towards the girls. I walk towards our table where the rest of the men are sitting. 

"Babhi Raj said t-", Aditya starts but I just shake my head not wanting to hear what he has to say. I take a seat then pick up my phone and call him. He doesn't pick ups o I try thrice and he still doesn't pick up. I shake my head and throw my phone on the table angrily. 

"Babhi do you need some water?", Viren asks. 

"Am fine", I mumble. 

"He had to leave urgently that's why", Viren says. 

"Viren please stop trying to cover for him", I tell him. I lean back in my seat and just play with my ring. I slide it up and down with annoyance. I felt like yanking the ring off my finger and throwing it at his face. 

"Abimbola you okay?", Aisha asks sitting beside me. 

"Can you believe this nigga just left me here to keep that girl company?", I suddenly snap out of anger.

"He probably has a good rea-".

"What good reason would he have? He didn't even tell me. He just left and told other people to tell me for him, who does that?". 

Am actually pissed off right about now. Am not in the mood for anything anymore even.

Aisha stays silent then sighs.

Maryam and Rianna both walk over towards the table. 

"Told Hasna we had to go home, family problem so lets go home", Maryam tells me. 

"She said to call her later", Rianna adds. I nod then pick up my phone. "You can ride with us", Maryam tells me. I look at Zakir who nods.