Settle(38)

Abimbola

Me and Sarah serve everyone breakfast while the rest take a seat around the dining table.

I get to Samara and stare at her plate for a sec. Anger rushes through me and I swear I had to calm myself down. I felt like smashing the plate itself on her head. But dang Allah has me because I actually would've done it if He didn't give me more patience.

"Are you going to serve her or just stand there?",Raj speaks up then he snatches the bowl off my hand. I stumble backwards as I watch him serve her. She thanks him then he takes a seat beside her.

"Here babhi eat here",Amira smiles moving her chair out for me.

"No you eat. Am not really hungry",I whisper.

"You know its not good to skip breakfast. Come eat",aunty says then moves a seat out for me beside Amira. I sit down and everyone begins eating. I just play around with my food. My phone starts ringing and Maryam's number pops up. I quickly pick up my phone then rush out of the dining table then let my tears fall.

"I need your help Maryam. I don't know what to do",I cry as soon as I enter the guest room which I slept in yesterday.

"Samara?"she asks.

"She accused me of insulting her and he believed her. Now he's pushing me sway and giving me the cold shoulder".

"Stop crying first. I'll come over today okay? Just don't cry, try to stay calm okay?"she whisper.

"I'll try"I sniff then wipe my tears.

"I have something to tell you also but beware of Samara. Make sure your not talking about her or talking to me when she's around".

"Okay?"I raise my eyebrows with confusion but I don't question her.

I walk back into the dining room with a calm manner now then take my seat. Samar's looks at me so I throw her a dirty look then roll my eyes. Asshole.

***

"Salam aunty",Maryam hugs aunty.

"Walaykum Salam beta".

She looks at me and hugs me then hugs Samara also.

"Rianna said to come meet her for wedding shopping I don't know if she to-".

"Oh yeah she called me. Raj will you drop me",she tells him.

He nods then picks up his keys.

Maryam and I walk up the stairs to my previous room then she locks the door and sighs.

"Is it that serious?"I raise an eyebrow.

"Deadly"was all she said before taking a seat.

"Okay so me and Rianna knew Samara after Rianna and I both got married, when we moved to London, we met her there. At first her company was okay, we didn't really know anyone there and she was so lovely. Rianna loved her especially. We got to know her more and more but then we started noticing her ways. She was WILD. She'd go out partying, drinking, smoking, having sex with multiple guys. It was terrible. I started distancing myself but Rianna was so hooked up on her and the fact that she was also getting noticed also that she overlooked the problem. I kept warning her and warning her but she never listened to me at all. We even fought over it also, till she started sneaking out behind me and our parents to go out to party with them. Her husband at that time was very loving then he started  to get pissed off at her for coming in late soooo....". She stops talking and takes a deep breath before releasing it.

"Thats when he started commanding her and hitting her?", I ask her.

"Oh no. That's when he started to command her, yes but he didn't hit her until he found her drinking, well then she was being forced by Samara. He took her home, they fought and she cursed at him so he beat her out of anger. After that it happened regularly. For every little thing, he'd snap at her. Even when she stopped hanging out with Samara. Am not saying what he did was right BUT she ruined her own marriage. The only reason why am mad at him is the fact that he put his hands on her other than that he had all the rights to be mad at her", she explains.

"Dang right".I mumble to myself then sigh.

"But why y'all ain't tell me nothing? I thought we was supposed to NOT HIDE anything from each other? Ain't that what y'all told me?". 

"She was ashamed and didn't want anyone to know about it".

"When did I become just anyone?". I frown then stand up and ready to walk away when she says something that made me stay.

"She's not here to attend Rianna's wedding. She came back to get back with Rajveer. She wanted him back not knowing he was married but now that she does she's turning you both against each other and you always getting angry at her is only helping her plan".

I turn around with a sigh and a frown. 

"What do we do then?", I ask her. 

"You have to be nice to her. Whatever she does be nice, even if she hits you, be nice. You'll get Raj on your side which is the aim right now because he's already with her at the moment. She needs money to care for her family so she uses wealthy men, she slept around to earn money for her parents treatments, Her parents don't even know what she's doing. Her aim is to get Rajveer to leave you so he would marry her which would then mean she'd be rich and able to afford things much easily. So you have to be careful of her and control your anger. I have a plan but you have to be willing to take it".

"To save my marriage? Of course",I nod.

"Good first of all we need to get proof against her so. Camera's, recorders. We have to expose her. But we have to be smart about what we do and how we do it because that girl is SMART and cunning. I'll message you other details but now I gotta go Rasheed is waiting for me",she says and stands up.

"Okay"I nod then sigh.