(24) Flashbacks

Abimbola

"Are you okay?",Rajveer asks leaning against the bathroom door watching me brush my teeth after what seems like the hundredth time vomiting. I couldn't sleep at all last night because of the stomach pains I was having then from 6 am I've been going back and forth to the toilet, its 7 am now.

"Am hungry, think imma go downstairs",I wash my face then pat it dry with his towel.

"What are you in the mood for?"he asks.

"I don't know"I shrug then turn to him. He smiles a little then rubs his face tiredly. "Go to bed am okay". "How can I when your in pain.... Come on we'll get something to eat",he holds his hand out so I take it and follow him back into our bedroom.

"No work for you from now on am sure you know that",he tells me. "I know"I mumble then sit on the bed.

"Come on your hungry"he says looking at me confused.

"Am tired, I don't feel hungry anymore",I shake my head.

"Baby you've literally vomited out your stomach, you need to eat not just for you but for our baby. Come on I'll cook for you".

"Raj am tired leave me alone",I mumble then try get in bed but he pulls me up and gives me a stern look which made me frown.

"Have you prayed?",I ask him, he nods and puts on his black jumper. "I want that"I whisper. "I have more you know"he says. I smile then nod.

"So um what do you want?"he asks looking around the kitchen confusedly.

"Eggs, potatoes and chicken",I list.

"And who gon cook all that?"he raises an eyebrow at me.

"But you asked"I whine.

"Am going to bed then",I scoff and get off the chair. "Okay fine sit yo ass down and lemme whip up something",he says pulling me back.

"He takes off his jumper and places it on my lap. "Baby I feel like am pregnant with you with all these"he mumbles. "I love you?".

He chuckles then pecks my lips. I smile and bite his lip. He gasps then pokes my nose which made me let out a giggle.

I stop then hold my stomach and shut my eyes painfully then I feel a kick. My eyes widen and I look at Raj who raises an eyebrow.

"It kicked",I whisper.

His face brightens up then he places his hand on my stomach.

"Nothings happening b-".

I feel another kick then this time its about four kicks.

He smiles then leans down and kisses my stomach like he always does. He then speaks to the baby. "Hey baby daddy's here with mommy. I just want to let you know, I can't wait to meet you and me and mommy love you",he says then gives my stomach another big kiss.

"That's sweet",I ruffle his hair and he smiles then pecks my lips again.

"Good morning people keep PDA out of kitchen please",Sarah says loud enough for us to hear.

"Morning babhi",Raj chuckles.

"Morning giiiiirl",I smile while swinging my feet back and forth.

"Why you all happy",she looks at me confused and shocked at the same time.

I guess she wondering why am not crying or shaken up after what happened yesterday. It was pretty scary, actually it was REALLY scary. But am not the type to stay upset or dwell on things like that. I just have to be careful wherever I go from now on.