LIT Birthday Partyyy (35)

Abimbola

"Mommy will see y'all tomorrow okay",I kiss Kareem and Kabeer then hand them to uncle who smiles.

"Enjoy your day and be careful",aunty says kissing my forehead.

"okay"I smile and nod.

Rajveer picks up our bag and we walk out together.

***

"You know this is actually my first time celebrating my birthday",I tell Rajveer who cuts the car engine then looks at me.

"And it's going to be amazing. Now let's go",he jumps out the car then opens my door for me.

I jump out and smile.

He holds my hand as he locks the door then leads me to a B&B.

He unlocks the door then takes me into the house. Its truly beautiful and so silent. I think the rest of them aren't here yet.

"They're not here yet?"I ask Rajveer who looks around then shrugs.

"So we're alone?"I ask.

"Yeah I guess so",he mumbles and turns to me.

I smile then pull him towards me and press my lips against his.

"Ba-"

"Shh"I whisper then pull him in the living room, not breaking contact.

"Babe everyone's h-"

"Happy Birthday".

The lights turn on and everyone jumps out of the darkness.

"oh my God",I whisper then jump away from Rajveer.

The living room fills with laughter while I simmer with embarrassment.

"Why didn't you tell me"I whisper to Rajveer who gasps.

"I tried but you wanted to get all freaky, and you know I ain't never complaining",he whispers in my ear then pecks my lips.

"Ooooh"the girls wink at me while Aditya and Erick let out wolf whistles.

"oh my God leave me alone"I push Rajveer away and hide my face.

"Happy Birthday girl",Lucy, Denise, Maria and Katie yell and rush over.

I smile then hug each of them. "Thanks guys".

"Happy Birthday",Maryam and Rianna smile a little.

Rajveer looks at me, giving me a look. I frown then sigh.

"Thanks",I smile then hold my arms out.

The girls smile then jump on me. "Am so sorry",Rianna whispers to me. "Its fine, gall will always be my girls no matter what, y'all ain't going nowhere".

They laugh then kiss my cheeks.

"And happy birthday",Samara smiles. I smile and hug her also.
"Happy birthday babhi",Aditya smiles and gives me a hug then Viren. I hug Aisha and kiss her cheek then highfive Erick, Kasper, Phillip and Marcus.

"Wow this place is amazing",I look around the well decorated room with blue and white balloons all over the place, food placed on the table, like pizza, 5 tubs of chicken, corn, jollof rice, fried rice, samosa, sweet chilli, ketchup, mayonnaise and some kebabs.

"Can I please pig out today?",I look at Rajveer who chuckles. "WE can",he says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Rajveer everyone's looking stop"I whisper but he just holds on tight whole everyone gives us teasing looks.