Visit(42)

Abimbola

I put on my black low heels on my white long top and black skinny jeans. I pick up my phone from the charging spot and dump it into my bag. I take my research note book and my thin mouthed black pen. I take my recorder and slide it into my bag.

"Your going this early?",Rajveer walks out of the bathroom during his hair with his towel.

"Mmm"is all I reply with.

"Abimbola"Rajveer calls then wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

"Rajveer let me go I don't have time for this"I move away from him then walk away from him.

"If the boys get hungry feed them milk that's in their bottle in he fridge but make sure to warm it first. They're in uncle Aunty's room now",I explain to him.

"Are you seriously going to just go without talking to me"he says.

"You know its a sin to not give me what I want"he says pulling me over towards him.

"Ra-"

"Come on its been 3 weeks since I've touched you",he whispers.

"And who's fault is that?",I him then push him by his chest.

"Babe please"he whispers.

"I hate you"I mumble then drop my bag and kick off my heels.

***

"Look what you did now, am going to be late",I scurry off from our bed and grab my towel.

"Hey you enjoyed it",he smiles.

I roll my eyes then rush into the bathroom.

I walk back out and dry my hair.

"I even need to take off my hair and redo it"I mumble to myself then quickly moisturize myself and get dressed. I use some light make up which took me only about 5 minutes. I put on my hijab then pick up my essentials.

"May Allah make your day go well today",I pray for Rajveer and kiss his forehead.

"Ameen"he whispers. I get up but he holds my hand back.

"Can we talk when you come back. I feel we need to talk",he whispers.

"Okay sure"I nod. He smiles then kisses my hand. "I love you",he whispers.

I smile and nod. "I love you too".

***

"Ready?",Samara asks me. We're standing outside her dad's room.
I open the door leaving her there. I walk inside and find Dr Nolan talking to Samara's parents. Her mom is in a plain grey abaya with her head covered. She herself looks weak. Talk about her husband who's laid mercilessly and weakly on the hospital bed. He has many tubes hooked up on his arms, fingers and nose. 

"Ah you must be Abimbola Roshan?",Dr Nolan smiles. 

"Yeah". I nod the look at Samara 's parents and greet them. 

"Asalam Alaykum".

"Walaykum salam beta". they both smile. 

"Here sit", aunty stands up.

"Ah aunty what are you doing, you sit down am fine standing", I tell her. She smiles then nods and sits back down. 

"I won't take up much of your time I just want to ask you questions regarding your condition", I tell uncle who blinks as a reply. 

"Mama, Baba this is Abimbola, Rajveer's wife", Samara introduces us. 

Aunty and Uncle's eyes widen with shock.