(26) Trouble (part 2)

Rajveer

"So you haven't gotten any lead as to where he is?",I ask Aditya who shakes his head with a frown.

"How's she doing though?",Viren asks looking at me.

"Worse. She had a nightmare two days and today too about him. She gets jumpy when I try to touch her and she's just I don't know",I sigh then lean back in my chair.

"Sir",the door to my office opens and my assistant, Joe walks in holding a blue file in his hand.

"What is it Joe?"

"I have the work all typed up, and I have your files for your meeting for tomorrow?",he asks as he places the file on my desk.

"Meeting? What meeting?",I ask confusedly.

He looks at me also confused before replying.

"Remember Leslie Tech company that want to merge with ours".

"Oh shoot I totally forgot. But I can't make it. Am spending the day with my wife so you represent me and make a decision bases on what you hear",I tell him while placing my laptop in my bag.

"Me? Sir but am no-"

"Stop doubting yourself you can do it, which reminds me, I need to talk to you on Friday so cancel anything I have for that day",I tell him then stand up and Aditya and Viren follow after.

"Sure", Joe nods then walks out of my office.

My phone rings and Amira's name pops up so I pick it up.

"Asalam al-"

"Bhai babhi is very sick. She's been vomiting since you left and now its gotten worse and she's in real pain, she's crying",Amira blurts all at once.

"Slow down Amira, now start over what happened?",I ask her.

"Just come home. Babhi is very sick and in pain, she's crying",she says slower this time.

"Okay just stay with her am coming now".

I hang up then pick up my keys.

"What happened?",Viren asks.

"Abimbola. She's crying and in pain and vomiting".

They both nod then walk out with me with no more questions.

****

Me and the boys walk into the living room to find Musa there with Aisha, Amira and mama who looks really scared and worried.

"Where is she? And why are you not with her?",I ask them as I drop my bag, keys and phone on the couch.

"Doctor Shan is with her in your room. She's doing some checkup",mom explains.

I nod then run my fingers through my hair.

"Doctor Shan is coming",Amira says standing up from the couch.

I look up at the stairs to find her walking down with a worried look.

"What happened? Is she okay?",I ask her.

"Your wife is pregnant Rajveer".

"What?",I look at her like she's crazy. She just gave birth 2 weeks ago. Is that even possible?

"And I know what your thinking and yes it's possible for a female to be pregnant even a week after delivering just like its possible for them to be pregnant while already pregnant",she explains.

"No but we haven't done anything eve- oh shoot",I hold my forehead and groan lowly.

"What is it?",Amira asks.