Bad Anti! (Danti)

* Requested by CrazyIsMe65456, who gave me an idea for this story.

If you want any more evil YouTuber personas, put them down in the comments

If you want any more evil YouTuber personas, put them down in the comments. But in the meantime, enjoy!

Dark was busy searching for his evil boyfriend Anti, in the castle. He was walking around the entire castle to look for Anti and the new plans he wrote down.
"Anti! Where are you? I need those new evil plans that you wrote down.", Dark called out as he went into the living room. As he was still calling his boyfriend, he screamed.
"Anti! An- AH!", he screamed as he felt some liquid falling all over him. Turns out it was a bucket full of blood. It landed all over Dark, and he was now covered in blood. He then heard Anti's voice, and his eyes turned red.
"Surprise! What's wrong, Darkey baby?~ You didn't see the bucket above the entrance?", Anti said as he laughed. Dark then grabbed his boyfriend's neck, and Anti just smiled at him.
"You think you're so funny, do you?! You're nothing but a very bad boy!", Dark said as Anti laughed.
"Aww. Thank you Dark. That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.", Anti said as Dark turned even madder. He knew that it was time for Anti to pay the price after pranking him so many times.
"That's it, Anti! I think it's time I teach you a lesson. And you know what I mean....", Dark said as he laughed evilly. Anti went pale for a second and realized what he meant. And he knew what was the punishment for pranking.
Five Minutes Later...
"Darkey, please! I'm sorry! I promise, I won't prank you ever again!", Anti begged his boyfriend. Turns out he was tied up in the castle dungeon. His arms were tied up straight, and he was shirtless. Dark came back into the dark room and he had something in his hands; it was a whip.
"Well, we'll see about that. Now will we?", he said as he hit the whip hard on the ground and startled Anti. As Dark was about to lay down the first swing, he pulled the long part of the whip off. As he did, a few feathers appeared. Turns out the whip was actually a feather duster. He then started to dust Anti's belly, and Anti started laughing.
"Coochie coochie coo~ Is someone enjoying it? Coochie coochie coo~", Dark teased his boyfriend as he kept on using the feather duster to tickle him.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! DAHAHAHARK!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!", Anti laughed as Dark kept on tickling him.
"This is for your own good, bunny. Now let's go for the armpits.", he said as he moved the feather duster to Anti's underarms. Anti kept on laughing as Dark even used his hands to tickle his underarms as well.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! DAHAHAHARAHAK!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!", Anti laughed as Dark stopped. He had another evil grin on his face and his eyes turned red at Anti. Anti started to sweat and his cheeks were glowing pink.
"Now, I think it's time I go harder on you. Let's see, I did your belly. I did you armpits. I guess the next place to tickle you is your sides. Except I'm going to use my hands instead.", Dark said as Anti gasped in fright.
"No! Dark, please! Anywhere but my sides! Please, mercy kitten.", Anti begged as Dark ignored him. He started to dig his fingers into both of Anti's sides and Anti was going insane this time.
"Aww~ Is something a little ticklish on his sides? That's so cute! Coochie coochie coo, baby~", Dark teased.
"HAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! PLEAHAHAHAHAHSAHAE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Anti laughed as Dark started to laugh with him.
"Laugh for me, Anti! Laugh for me! Yes! Yes! YES! HAHAHAHA!!!!!", Dark laughed as Anti still kept on laughing. Their laughter ringed through the entire castle. As they were both still laughing, Dark heard a ringing in his ears. As he heard it, he woke up in his bed.
"Huh?! What?.... Oh.... It was just a dream.", Dark said as he got out of bed. As he turned off his alarm clock, he put on his black and red striped bathrobe, and saw Anti outside his bedroom door. He heard him talking about how he was going to prank Dark today, which made Dark smile.
"Oh this day is going to be great today!", Dark said as he smiled and thought about the idea he had for today. Looks like his dream came true after all.