In The Giddy Mood (NatePat)

* Who thinks that the picture above works great for the story? 😊 Enjoy, as always! 😉
Nate was at Matt's house, hanging out with him. However, Nate wasn't acting as happy as he usually is. He was busy checking his phone in the kitchen, and looking through all of his song reviews on YouTube. He wanted to make sure that he did a great job of making songs for his fans to adore. As he was checking out the comments in one of his songs, he turned around and saw Matt crawling on the floor and coming towards him. Nate looked at him weirdly as Matt got up and smiled at him. However, his smile looked a bit creepy.
"Uh.... Why are you smiling at me?", Nate asked.
"Because Nathan, I'm in the giddy mood today! Every time I feel so happy, I get into the giddy mood.", Matt explained. Nate got confused this time after what Matt just told him.
"Ok then?....", he said as he looked at his phone again.
"Aww!~ It looks like someone isn't in the giddy mood today!~", Matt said in a baby voice.
"That's because, I'm busy. I don't have time to get "giddy" right now.", Nate said.
"Oh come on now, Nathan.", Matt said as he poked Nate's side. Nate felt the poke and squirmed a little bit. Matt found it to be really cute, so he did it again. Except this time, Nate moved away to avoid the poke again.
"Don't! Just don't!", Nate said.
"Oh, come on now.", Matt said as he tried to poke Nate again.
"DON'T!", Nate said again. Matt then crossed his arms and smiled at his friend.
"Well, it seems that someone doesn't want to get giddy with me. So I guess that certain person is going to have to get tickled by me.", Matt said as he wiggled his fingers at Nate. Nate backed away as Matt kept on walking up to him.
"Don't touch me! Don't touch me! I'll call the police! Matthew, stop!", Nate said as he ran to the living room with Matt chasing him. The only place that Nate could fall back on was the couch, but it wasn't enough help. As Nate fell back on the couch, Matt caught up to him.
"Ready? Here come the tickle hands!", Matt teased as Nate screamed a bit. He then felt Matt tickling him everywhere on his upper body. He was getting tickled under his armpits, his stomach, his ribs, and his sides. Nate tried so hard to get free, but Matt was on top of him.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAELHAP!!!!! SOMEBODY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! MATT! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! I'M SAHAHAHAHAUPER!!!!! TICKLISH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Nate said in between laughs. His face was already starting to turn pink, and he was already starting to form tears.
"Oh Nathan, I'm not trying to do anything bad to you. I'm trying to get you into the giddy mood.", Matt said.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE GIDDY! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!!", Nate laughed.
"Yes, you do!~ Coochie coochie coo!~", Matt teased. After a few minutes of tickling, he stopped so Nate could catch his breath. Nate started breathing heavily and kept on giggling a little bit.
"So now that we got you giddy on your upper body, let's do your feet next.", Matt said as he rolled Nate over on his stomach. He then wrapped his arm around Nate's legs and took off his socks.
"Matt, please don't!", Nate begged.
"Too late!", Matt said as he started to tickle all around both of Nate's feet. Nate was going crazy as he felt Matt's sharp nails tickling him all around both of his feet, even his ticklish toes as well.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NO MORE! PLEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! N-NOT MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!!! MATTHEW! PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! PLEASE!", Nate laughed as he was hitting his hands on the couch.
"Nathan, you're tapping out now?", Matt asked.
"YAHAHAHAHAES!!!!", Nate laughed.
"Do you want me to stop? Are you already giddy?", Matt asked again.
"YES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! JUST PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!", Nate laughed. Matt then smiled at his friend and stopped the tickling. Nate got up from the couch and tried to calm down his throat.
"That was fun, wasn't it?", Matt asked Nate.
"No! It wasn't! I was violated by you.", Nate said as Matt giggled.
"*Giggles* Well at least I got you all giddy up right now.", Matt said as Nate gave him an evil look.
"You know what? You're right! Now that you tickled me to make me giddy, I think it's your turn right now!", Nate said as he attacked Matt on the couch. He then started to tickle Matt on his stomach, which really drove Matt crazy.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NAHAHAHTAHAE!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Matt laughed as Nate giggled a bit.
"*Giggles* Hey, you made me do this. You got to tickle me, now it's your turn! Besides, you're the one who said that I need to get giddy. So why can't I get you even more giddier? Coochie coochie coo!~", Nate teased as he kept on tickling his friend. Looks like Matt was right, it was a good day to get giddy. Even if it involved tickling.