Summer Story Seven: (Jack, Mark, Nate, & Reader)

* Requested by LupinWhite6, who really wanted me to make this story. I really care about my followers a lot, so give LupinWhite6 some credit for thinking of this creative story concept.

 I really care about my followers a lot, so give LupinWhite6 some credit for thinking of this creative story concept

Disclaimer: LupinWhite6 wanted the reader to be called Jessica, so that's the character in the story. But either way, enjoy the story. 😊
Jessica was busy getting a tan on the beach. She was lying down on her beach towel and enjoying the sun. As she was still relaxing under the sun, she took off her sunglasses and saw what was blocking the sun. It was Jack and Mark.
"Ugh! What?", Jessica said as she looked at the boys with an annoyed face.
"We've noticed that you've been getting a tan for a few minutes now, and we want to help.", Mark said.
"Yeah, we do. Don't you want to come play in the ocean with us? It's starting to get hot anyway.", Jack said as Jessica looked at him like if he was crazy.
"Pfft! What? *Giggles* No way I'm leaving this spot. Especially to go into that cold salty ocean. Ew!", she said as she went back to her tan. Mark and Jack didn't want to annoy her again, so they just agreed with her. As Jessica was still tanning, she saw that something else was blocking the sun. She took off her sunglasses again and saw that it was her boyfriend, Nate. He smiled at her as she smiled at him back.
"What ya doing?", he asked her.
"I'm just relaxing.", Jessica said as Nate smiled again.
"Well, you've been here for a long time now. Don't you want to doing anything? Maybe play in the sand?", Nate said as Jessica smiled at him.
"Haha! Sorry pumpkin, but I just want to relax right now. Now can you please move? Because I need the sun to roast me up like a chicken, and you're starting to make me feel warm.", she said as Nate smiled and walked away. As he did, Jessica started to get very sleepy and decided to fall asleep very quickly.
Ten Minutes Later...
"*Yawning* Huh? What the?!", Jessica said as she woke up from her nap. But as she did, she saw that she couldn't move. Her risks were tied together, and her lower body was covered with a lot of sand. As she was trying to escape, she looked up and saw the boys staring at her.
"Hey beautiful!", Nate said.
"Guys? What's going on?", she asked as she looked nervous a bit.
"Well we thought that being under the sun was too boring for you.", Mark said.
"So we all decided to bury you in the sand to have some fun with you.", Jack said as Jessica got confused for a second.
"What do mean by having some fun with me?", she asked as the boys walked to the different spots of her. Nate went up to her armpits, Jack went to her belly, and Mark went to where her feet were. As they all went to their spots, they all started to tickle Jessica everywhere. Nate tickled her armpits with his hands and with a feather, Jack tickled her belly with an electric toothbrush, and Mark tickled her feet with some oil and with a hairbrush. Jessica started to lose it completely when the boys went all crazy on her.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! I'M VERY TICKLISH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", she laughed as all three of the boys kept on tickling her.
"Coochie coochie coo!~ Aww~ My little baby is super ticklish everywhere.", Nate teased as he started to use the feather to tickle her neck. Jessica tried to avoid her boyfriend's tickles, but she still couldn't move.
"Yeah she is! Nate, you got yourself a real girl right here. She's super ticklish on her tummy most of all, in fact. Pfft!", Jack said as he put down the toothbrush and started to blow raspberries on her tummy. He even stick his tongue in her belly button to make her laugh even more.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! I-I CAN'T! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Jessica laughed as Jack kept on going.
"Wow Jessica, your feet are so smooth and sexy. I just want to kiss them to prove it. Oh wait! I can!", Mark said as he put down the brush and started to kiss her feet very fast. Causing Jessica to go even more insane.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOUR KISSES AHAHAHRE!!!! SOAHAHAHA!!!!! TICKLEY! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I HATE THIS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", she laughed as everyone started to laugh. But as they were, Nate told everyone to stop. As he did, everyone stopped and Jessica was able to catch her breath.
"Guys, she said she hates this. So you know what? We should switch spots!", Nate said as everyone switched their spots. This time Mark was now in control of her armpits, Nate was in control of her belly, and Jack was in control of her feet. They all then decided to tickle Jessica again, except they tickled her differently this time. Mark was holding down her tied up arms and licking up her armpits, causing Jessica to scream and laugh.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!!! STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", she laughed as Mark ignored her and kept on going. Nate was busy resting his head on her belly and decided to kiss her belly in a sexual way.
"Aww!~ Jessica, your belly is so cute. *Smooches* I can just take a nap on it like if it was a pillow. *Smooches* And your belly button looks fun too. I wonder how fun it would feel if I did this.", Nate said as he started to stick is tongue in her belly button and started to lick around it. Jessica started to laugh even more as Nate kept on going.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NAHAHAHTAHAE!!!!! DON'T DO THAT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", she laughed as Nate kept on enjoying himself. Jack was busy tickling her feet and started to move even closer to them.
"Wow, Mark was right! Her feet are so smooth. Maybe I should kiss them like he did.", Jack said as he started to kiss both of her feet and licked them a little bit.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I HATE THAT! SOAHAHAHA!!!!!! MAHAHAHUAHACH!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!!!", Jessica laughed as she felt Jack's tongue licking all around both of her soles. As everyone kept on tickling her, Nate told the boys to stop again. Jessica took a break to catch her breath again as Nate told the boys to switch spots one more time.
"Ok guys, switch one more time!", he said as everyone moved around one more time. This time Jack was by her armpits, Mark was by her stomach, and Nate was by her feet. Once they all got to their spots again, they all began to tickle Jessica again. Jack tickled her armpits with his hands and with the electric toothbrush, making Jessica get tears in her eyes.
"OH MY GOSH! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! T-THIS IS CRUEL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", she laughed as she still struggled to get free.
"Oh my, it looks like someone is liking this!", Jack said as he kept on going. Jessica then felt Mark tickling her belly, and she also felt him tickling her with a feather.
"MAHAHAHRK!!!!! DON'T DO THAHAHAT!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Jessica laughed as she felt tears going down her face.
"Wow, looks like someone gets insane when they feel a feather going around their belly.", Mark said. Jessica wasn't kinda laughing that hard when Mark and Jack were tickling her, but what really got her was when she felt Nate licking her feet and sucking on her toes. She started to laugh even more when she felt Nate's tongue going all around her feet.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NAHAHAHTAHAE!!!!! DOAHAHAHAHN'T!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! NO MORE LICKING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Jessica laughed as she still struggled to get free.
"No more licking? Why? You seem to be enjoying it. Including me....", Nate said sexually as he kept on licking her feet. With all of this torture happening to Jessica, she let out a big scream.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AH! AH! AHHHH!!!!", she screamed which echoed the beach.
Two Minutes Later...
Jessica was knocked out and fast asleep after what happened. Nate put her on the beach chair and gave her a kiss on the lips. He then left her there to sleep in the shade and went back to his friends.
"Well, looks like we did a great job with her. When she wakes up, let's pretend like nothing happened.", Nate said as they all agreed.
"Agreed!", they all said together. Even though Jessica didn't remember what happened to her, at least one good thing happened to her that day. She was able to have a great day at the beach with her boyfriend and with her friends.