The Silent Treatment (Tythan)

* Requested by lila_fair101. Enjoy! 😊

Tyler and Ethan were busy hanging out at Ethan's apartment

Tyler and Ethan were busy hanging out at Ethan's apartment. Tyler was in the kitchen making coffee, and Ethan was watching TV in the living room. As Tyler was getting out the coffee cups, he saw a very special one that Ethan had. It was a "Super Mario" coffee mug. As Tyler admired it so much, he set it down on the counter so he can pour some coffee in it. But as he grabbed the coffee pot, his elbow pushed the mug off the counter. Causing it to break on the floor.
"*Gasp* Oh my gosh! Ethan is going to-", Tyler whispered to himself. But then he heard Ethan coming to the kitchen after hearing the crash on the floor.
"What was that noise? What did you-", Ethan asked Tyler as he looked at the floor. He saw his "Super Mario" mug broken on the floor. As he looked at the floor, he looked back at Tyler. But he wasn't happy at all. He was very upset.
"What did you DO?!", Ethan asked angrily.
"Ethan, I-", Tyler said until Ethan cut him off.
"You broke my favorite coffee mug! I got that from "Nintendo World" in New York last year! And you broke it!", Ethan said again as Tyler felt very bad this time.
"Ethan, I'm sorry. It was an-", Tyler said again until Ethan cut him off one more time.
"No! No more, Tyler! Just shut up! I'm done listening to your mouth. So don't even talk to me. Because I'm not talking to you right now. So just leave me alone.", Ethan said as he stormed angrily to his bedroom.
"Ethan! Ethan, come on!", Tyler said as Ethan slammed the door hard. He was giving him the silent treatment all day.
Later That Night...
Tyler opened the door to Ethan's room and saw Ethan in his pajamas. He was lying on his bed with his arms crossed, and he was still mad in the face. As Tyler sat down on the bed, Ethan turned away.
"Ethan... Ethan... Ok you don't need to talk to me or look at me, but hear me out. I'm sorry that I broke your favorite mug. It was an accident, I promise. Ethan please, I just want you to understand.", Tyler said as he poked Ethan on the side. But Ethan flinched a bit, which questioned Tyler. He then did it again and heard Ethan giggle this time. Tyler had an idea in his head. He decided to poke Ethan's side even more, making Ethan talk to him.
"Hehehe!!!! Cut that out! Hahaha!!!!", he said while giggling. But as he did, Tyler smiled at him and attacked him this time. He tickled Ethan around his underarms, his stomach, his sides, and his ribs. Ethan moved around the bed to get free, but Tyler held him down so he can tickle him.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! TYLER! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! GET OFF OF ME! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Ethan laughed as Tyler smiled at him again.
"I can't, I need you to cheer up after what happened today. Tickle, tickle, tickle!~", Tyler teased.
"SHUT UP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I HATE TEASING! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Ethan laughed again.
"I know you do, but I have to get you to talk to me. You can't just give me the silent treatment forever, you know?", Tyler said as he put his hands inside Ethan's shirt to tickle his tummy.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! TICKLING MAHAE!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YAHAHAHAOOOAHAHAHAU!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Ethan laughed as Tyler moved to his feet quickly.
"That's not very nice. Maybe I should teach you a lesson about respect.", Tyler said while tickling both of Ethan's feet. Ethan was still moving around the bed as Tyler kept on tickling him.
"STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! TYLER! PLEASE! I CAHAHAHAHAN'T!!!!! TAKE THIS ANYMORE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOT MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Ethan laughed as Tyler started to laugh as well.
"Hahaha!!! Aww!~ Sounds like someone isn't mad anymore!~", Tyler teased. After a very long time of tickling, Tyler stopped. He laid next to Ethan and looked at him.
"I had to do it, you know. You can't stay mad at me forever, I'm your friend.", Tyler said as Ethan gave him a smile.
"You're right. I'm sorry for acting like a jerk. I should've just listen to you.", Ethan said.
"It's cool. I'm sorry I broke your favorite mug. I'll get you a new one.", Tyler said.
"Don't worry about it, it's fine. I'm just glad we're friends again. Right?", Ethan asked Tyler. But all Tyler did was just sit there with a smile. Ethan got confused on why he didn't answer him.
"Tyler, why aren't you saying anything?", Ethan asked.
"Because you didn't get me back. And until you do, I'm giving you the silent treatment.", Tyler said with a smile.
"Oh....", Ethan said as he understood what he was talking about. He then started to attack Tyler under both of his underarms and so on. Tyler was laughing as he started to tickle Ethan again too. Throughout the whole night, the boys had a tickle fight until they were sleepy. At least it was better than getting the silent treatment.
* This one I had fun with. One, because I love both Ethan and Tyler. And two, because I just love reading these kinds of fanfics about these two. Hope you all enjoyed it. See you all later! 😊