Phil's In Control (Phan)

* For reminder, Phil is in control of the story! 😂 And he is going to read the suggestions on what you guys want him to do to Dan. Enjoy the story! 😜 And also, HELP ME!

Phil: Hey guys, nice to come out and talk to you all finally. Sorry if the writer isn't here today, I tied her up and locked her in my- Uh! Never mind that! Haha! But anyway, today I'm taking you all with me so I can get my revenge on Dan. Now some of you maybe wondering why I'm getting revenge on Dan. Well this is why, when I was asleep last night Dan decided to do something funny to me when I was in bed. He screamed so loud to scare me, which actually woke me up, and he had a knife and a bottle of ketchup in his hands. I know that sounds weird, but he pretended to stab me everywhere, and he squirted a lot of ketchup on me to make it look like blood. And even though he was just pretending to kill me, he still needs to be taught a lesson. So yesterday, I gave the writer an idea to ask all of you to give me so many ideas for me to get back at Dan. So now that I have all of your suggestions, it's time for payback. I'm not sure how this is going to work, so bare with me on this one. Here we go!

Phil then picks up the IPad from his bedside table and walks to the living room with it. As he places the IPad on the coffee table, he gives you all a big thumbs up and calls Dan.

Phil: Dan! Can you help me in the lounge, for a second?

Phil then hides behind the kitchen wall and waits for Dan to come in. As he heard Dan's footsteps, he grabbed something from the kitchen quickly. It was a frying pan. He then slowly walks out of the kitchen and goes to Dan.

Dan: What is it- Phil? Phil, where are you? Phil, why did you call me if- *BANG*

As Dan collapses on the floor, Phil drops the frying pan and checked Dan's pulse. He then looks up at you all and gives you all a big thumbs up again. He then picks up Dan and looks at you all again.

Phil: Ok, luckily I didn't kill him. Now it's time to bring him to the couch.

Phil then drags Dan to the couch and sits him down. He then grabbed out a long rope and starts to tie up Dan's arms behind his back. Once he was done, he grabbed something off of the floor, it was a foot stock. As he set it down on the table, he started to take off Dan's black socks and exposes both of his feet. He then put both his feet into the stock and closes it. After locking it, he heard Dan moaning a bit. Phil then looks back at you all and adjusts the IPad.

Phil: Ok guys, he's waking up. Get ready for this.

Dan then wakes up and tries to move, but can't. He then looks around and sees why he can't move.

Dan: Huh?... Huh?! What the hell?! Phil! What's going on? Why am I tied up? And why are my feet in the stocks?
Phil: Well Dan, this something I like to call revenge. After what you did last night, I thought that now would be a great time to get you back. That and I asked some of our fans to help me out on it. See?

Dan then sees the IPad looking at him and blushes a bit.

Dan: Wait, there are people watching me right now? Are you kidding me?
Phil: Yeah, pretty much.
Dan: What the- Who's IPad is that?
Phil: That's not the point right now, let's just begin.

Phil then looks at you guys and smiles.

Phil: So now we're going to be using the suggestions on how you all want me to get back at Dan.
Dan: What?! You let the fans choose on what they want you to do to me?
Phil: Yeah, I did. So let's see the first suggestion: