Summer Story One: (Septiplier & Reader)

* Requested by CailynVries. First summer story of a new year; I hope you all enjoy it. 😎

I was busy enjoying a nice tan at the beach that morning

I was busy enjoying a nice tan at the beach that morning. The sun was out, the sky was blue, and the weather was hot. It was the perfect day to go out to the beach for some fun. Except that so call fun, was being stocked by two people. I was actually hanging out with Mark and Jack today. They told me that they wanted to come to the beach with me, but I wanted to go by myself. But, being the friend I am to them, I had no choice but to bring them along with me. As I was still tanning, the boys came over the rays of sun that were hitting me.
"Hey, do you guys want to go out into the ocean? It's starting to get hotter by the minute.", Jack asked while feeling the heat hitting him in the face. Mark felt the same way too.
"Sure, I can use a cool break. How about you, (Your Name)?", Mark said. I really didn't feel like answering though, so I just rolled over and closed my eyes.
"Uh, (Your Name)? Are you feeling alright?", Jack asked me as I took of my sunglasses to look at him.
"I'm just trying to relax, at this point. Okay?", I told them while putting back on my glasses. However, I saw that they were not having it.
"Okay? That's it? I'm starting to get confused. Like first you didn't want us to come and annoy you (like we always do), and now that we're at the beach, you don't want to do anything? Just lie there and tan?", Mark said to me. I then giggled at his statement and smiled.
"Yeah, pretty much. So if you'll excuse me...", I said while falling asleep quickly. I was so tired today, I didn't feel like getting up to do anything. As I dosed off for a bit, I went straight asleep.

Ten Minutes Later...

I woke up to an umbrella above me, that was blocking the sun. I didn't remember having an umbrella above me. As I tried to get myself up, I realized to myself that I couldn't.
"Huh? What the hell?! Ugh! What the!", I said while trying to get free. I saw that I was buried in a large amount of sand, and I couldn't move at all. However, I could move my feet for some odd reason. As I struggled to get free, I saw Mark and Jack coming up to me and giggling manically at each other. I could tell that they were behind this.
"Well, what do we have here? Hehehehe...", Mark said as Jack smiled.
"Okay you two, what is going on?", I asked as they both got down on the sand.
"Well you see, (Your Name), Mark and I decided that you need a change of that boredom attitude of yours that you've given us earlier today. And we thought, maybe we can help you...", Jack explained to me with a weird expression on his face. I didn't like that look; not one bit.
"W-What are you talking about?", I asked as they both ignored me and went over to my feet that were sticking out of the sand. I didn't know what was going on, but that was until I felt tickling on my soles.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DAHAHOING?!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", I laughed. I felt their nails going everywhere on my feet. They both knew that I was seriously ticklish, and they would always do something like this for fun. And I've always hated it.
"Coochie coochie coo!~ Aww, who's ticklish?~", Mark teased me.
"I know!~ She's just too cute!", Jack teased me.
"SHUT UP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", I shouted while trying to escape the sand. But I was failing to, either way.
"What's the matter, (Your Name)? A little ticklish?", Mark asked me like if I was stupid.
"WHAHAHAT!!!! DO YOU THINK?! T-THIS ISN'T FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", I laughed again. I couldn't stop to breathe, considering the fact that their nails were so sharp.
"It's funny to us! Haha! Hmm... You know, Mark. We can try better somewhere else.", Jack said.
"Yeah, we can! How about up here?...", Mark said while moving his fingers around my toes. I immediately lost it when the both of them did that. Their nails were so sharp in all of the places around my toes.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOT MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", I laughed out loud so loudly. However, all Mark and Jack did was laugh with me.
"Hahahahaha!!!!! Oh my gosh! I've never seen anyone this ticklish before. It's crazy!", Jack told me.
"Me either! But it's just too cute to watch her suffer. Hahahahahaha!!!!!", Mark said to his friend. The tickling went on for like twenty minutes, but they finally decided to stop and to dig me out. I felt like it was never going to end. As I got up from the sand, I looked at them both with my hands on my hips.
"Well! I hope you two are happy with yourselves...", I said to them with a glare. However, they just smiled.
"We are! We're sorry, by the way. We figure that if we can at least brighten your day, then you'll be fine.", Mark explained to me.
"Yeah! And if it meant to bury you in the sand and tickle you, then so be it.", Jack added in. I couldn't resist getting mad at them both, so I just giggled and accepted their apologies.
"Hehehe!!! I guess that you two were just bored as I was, so I'll accept your apologies for now.", I said while giving them both hugs. Afterwards, we all went into the ocean for a cool off. They were right: It was hot today.

* Hope you all enjoyed the new summer story starter for this year. Sorry if I haven't posted anything, I was on vacation. But now that I'm back, I can finally finish the other stories for the summer. Thanks again for reading, and I'll see you all later. ❤️