A Great Heep Of Love (NatePat)

Here's a twist: What if Nate was all alone, working at Freddy Fazbear's by himself; without anyone to help him? 😐 Just a little something of here and there, so bare with me on this one. 🙂

Disclaimer: This story will contain some changes, so get ready. Also, star the story if you loved it. And fill free to comment as well. Okay, enough of me typing, let's start reading! Enjoy! 😋

The pizza joint was empty that night. No children were left behind, no adults, and no sign of movement from the animatronics. Nate was the security guard there, and it was his first day of the job. He wasn't that nervous, though. All of those stories that he heard of must've been fake, or so he thought. As he was busy checking the cameras, he felt really bored.
"No. Nothing there. Nope. No. *Sigh* I'm so bored! I need something, or someone, to keep my alive and awake! Huh?", he said while slouching down on his desk. However, he did hear a crash; and it sounded like it was coming down the hall he was in. As he got up, he grabbed his flashlight, and left the office to go see what made that noise.
In The Hallway
As he checked the dark hall, nothing was there. This made him really confused.
"What the shit? I thought I heard something! Hello! Anybody here? Hello-", Nate called while looking around. However, he did get knocked out from someone that was behind him. As he collapsed on the floor, the person grabbed his arms.
"Hehehe!!!! We're going to have so much fun together! Hahahaha!!!!!", the voice said as he dragged Nate from the floor.
Ten Minutes Later...
Nate woke up to some bruising head pain, and tried to get up. But he couldn't, because he saw himself tied up on the floor. His wrists were tied together, his stomach and arms, and his legs as well. He also saw that he had a piece of tape over his mouth. He had no idea what was going on, but he was about to find out. Because the bear-like figure came into the room.
"Hi! You're awake! Now we can finally start the fun together.", the figure said as Nate just looked at him. He was afraid a little bit, and he tried his best to get free. The bear then got down on his knees, and rubbed his cheek.
"Aww!~ Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Well, I apologize for doing this.", the figure said as he ripped the tape off of Nate's mouth. As the tape was ripped off, Nate was able to talk.
"OW! Ugh! Who are you?! Why are you here? Why am I tied up?", Nate questioned the bear. As he did, the bear took off his mask to reveal a face that Nate was able to recognize immediately.
"Oh my gosh.... M-Matt?...", he asked in fright.
"Surprised? I knew you would be! See? I told you that I'm not going to hurt you.", Matt said while putting down the mask. Nate was so confused. Why was his friend doing this?
"W-What are you doing here?", Nate asked again.
"Well, you see, I usually like to come here every night to get away from all of my problems. And I had no idea that you were here tonight, so now I'm not alone!", Matt explained.
"What? Well if we're going to hang out, why did you knock me out and tied me up?", Nate asked one more time.
"Because! I told you that we're going to have some fun together. You know....", Matt said as he grabbed Nate's legs. As he did, he started to take off both off his boots.
"Uh?! Wait a second! Hold on! What are you doing? Why are you taking off my boots?", Nate rambled while trying to move away.
"Oh! This is part of the fun. You'll see...", Matt said as he took off both his socks. Once his feet were fully exposed, he wiggled his fingers around both of Nate's soles. As Nate felt his nails, he began to laugh.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! M-MATT! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! I'M TICKLISH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Nate laughed while rolling around the floor. Matt was just laughing while tickling his feet and toes. Pretty sure that he was enjoying himself.
"Hahahaha!!!! Wow Nate, I had no idea that you were this ticklish. That's really interesting.", Matt said with a smile. After a few minutes of tickling, he stopped to let Nate breath. So far, Nate was breathing heavily.
"*Breathing* Please.... Let me go....", he begged while breathing.
"Right now? But we still have a lot of time before six o'clock in the morning. Plus, I want this time of ours to never end. Hmm... I'm going to need you to put this on for a second.", Matt said. He then took out the piece of tape again, and put it over Nate's mouth again. As Nate mumbled under the piece of tape, Matt got down on his stomach.
"I'm sure that you'll like this one.", he said as he started to lick all over Nate's feet. Nate started to laugh even hard, but that was because he had tape over his mouth.
"*Under the tape* NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STOP IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! LET ME GO! LET ME- HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", he laughed while moving around a lot more on the floor.
"*In between licks* MMM... This is so much fun! I never thought that I can be doing this to you. But now I am. And you can't do a thing about it, what so ever.", Matt said. After a very long time of licking, he got up and saw his friend looking sleepy on the floor.
"Come on now, Nate! We're not done yet! Get up! No time to sleep.", Matt said as he got Nate to sit up. He took the tape off his mouth again, and saw his face. He looked annoyed, yet tired.
"Please! No more! Let me go, Matt!", Nate said. However, Matt gave him a little smack on his face. It didn't hurt Nate, but it got him confused again.
"Now that's not very nice! That's a bad boy! If you be good, I promise to go easy on you.", Matt said in a weird way. Nate just went silent for a moment and was still confused.
"There we go! Good boy...", Matt said as he patted Nate's head like a dog. Nate was completely uncomfortable at this point. Not knowing what's going on with his best friend is getting hard for him to understand what's wrong.
"Now.... What do you say that we open this up all the way?....", Matt said as he started to unbutton Nate's uniform shirt. Nate started blushing like mad crazy, and was to embarrassed to tell his friend to stop.
"M-Matt! Don't, please! I-", he said out of embarrassment. After the final button was off, his body was now completely exposed out in the opening.
"Shh.... Relax.... I promise that you'll enjoy this....", Matt said as he bent over again. He then placed his face on Nate's stomach, and blew raspberries. Nate immediately laughed out loud, as Matt continued with his fun torture.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NO! STOP! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!!!", Nate laughed as he tried to move away. But it was difficult this time, because Matt was holding his body down on the floor.
"You know, you look really cute shirtless. I must say! *Raspberries*", Matt said as he kept on blowing raspberries.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! NO MORE! NO MORE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", Nate laughed again while getting tears to go down his face. Matt then heard his pled, and stopped.
"Okay, fine! This is getting kind of boring, actually. Maybe I can try this....", he said as he put his head on Nate's abs. This time, Nate felt licks and kisses going up his body. He closed his eyes so tightly, and tried to tell Matt off.
"*Groaning* Oh my.... Matt, please stop....", Nate groaned while blushing even more.
"You like this?.... Because I love it, too....", Matt said as he moved his kisses and licks up to Nate's neck. And just like that, Nate let out a giant groan as he felt a lot of kisses going all around his neck.
"*Groaning louder* Oh no.... Not there.....", Nate said in a very calm voice.
"Oh yes.... The neck... You're most sensitive spot of all.... *Kisses* You know... I can kiss you somewhere else....", Matt said as he moved his lips to Nate's face. As he kissed his cheeks and head, he whispered Nate's name. Nate closed his eyes and puckered up his lips.
"Nate.... Nate, wake up....", Matt said quietly as he was about to touch lips with Nate. As the two of them were about to make a spark, Nate heard his name again.
"NATE! WAKE UP!", Matt shouted as he shook his sleeping friend. Nate woke up immediately, after being shook from his nap. He looked around the room, and saw that he was on the couch, in Matt's house.
"Huh?... What happened?...", he asked while getting up to stretch.
"You fell asleep after dessert when it was dinner time. You said that your stomach was hurting, so I placed you on the couch to digest your food. For a second, I thought that you unconscious after eating.", Matt explained. Nate heard his explanation and gave out a sigh of relief.
"Oh, thank goodness! I had a crazy dream that you and me were gay.", Nate said as he blushed a bit after that last part. However, Matt found it funny.
"Hahaha!!!! That does sound like a crazy dream. But don't worry, it's over.", Matt said as he gave Nate a pat on the back. Nate gave him a smile and a hug.
"Thanks for listening, man. Maybe I should stop eating so much cake before eight o'clock, for now on.", Nate joked as he and Matt laughed. Looks like Nate's dream didn't come true; thankfully to him. He loves Matt, but not that way. So I guess the lesson he wanted to teach was, never eat too much cake before bedtime.