Get Happy! (Teamiplier & Reader)

* Requested by HannaPycrof04. Here's the thing, guys. Hannah's been through a lot so far, and she needs some joy in her system. If you can, please show her some support. She helped me out with the "Andy & Hannah" stories. So please go out and give her some support for all of the stories and creative ideas that she comes up with. 😊 And as always, enjoy the story, my fabulous readers. 🤗

 🤗

You were busy chilling on the bus while looking at your phone

You were busy chilling on the bus while looking at your phone. Today was the first day of Mark's "You're Welcome" tour. And since you were one of his best friends, he asked you to join in on the tour. Which was exciting to you, because you got to see some of your friends on the tour. On the bus, Mark was getting a drink, Tyler was using his laptop, Ethan was using his phone, and Bob was busy vlogging with Wade. You were just so happy to be re-united with the team again. However, you weren't that happy. The reason was because you've found out that the tour is going to last six months, and you've already started to miss your family and friends back at home. That's why you've been using your phone, it's because you've been checking out pictures of you and your love ones. As you were still checking, Ethan looked at you and asked if you were alright.
"(Your Name), are you alright? You just look upset.", he asked you as you put down your phone quick. You even tried to hid the tears coming down your face, but it wasn't that easy.
"Oh! Ethan, don't worry. I'm fine. It's just- I'm feeling homesick.... *Sobbing*", you said. Your voice cracked a bit and you started to cry this time. Ethan gave you a hug to calm you down, but you kept on crying in his arms. As you did, everyone was now looking at you. Even Mark, when he came to the living room of the bus.
"Guys, today was just perfect and- Oh.... Hey, (Your Name). Are you alright?", Mark asked you as you looked up at him. As you wiped your tears away, you tried your best not to cry in front of him. But, it wasn't easy.
"I'm a little bit upset, Mark. *Sniff* It's just, I miss my family and friends back at home. I mean, I'm happy to be with you and the team again. But being so far and gone from my love ones makes me feel so- *Sobbing* Alone...", you explained as Mark paid attention to you. As you let out a few tears, you felt someone holding you hands. It was Tyler, who was sitting on the opposite side of the bus couch.
"(Your Name), it's going to be alright. Your family and friends still love you.", Tyler said as he wiped a tear coming down your face. You smiled a little bit after hearing what he had to say.
"Yeah, and I know that they might be upset too. But it's okay to feel upset. Because they know that you're safe with us, and they just miss you because you're going to be gone for quite a while. But just remember that you're not alone. We're all right here with you, no matter what. And you know that if you have a problem, we'll do our best to help you out.", Wade said as you smiled a lot more this time.
"That's right! And you know that if we have a problem, you'll be there to help us too.", Bob said. You started to feel really happy after everyone started to cheer you up. You then thought to yourself that they are all right.
"Just remember one thing, (Your Name). We're all big one happy family right here too. Never forget it.", Mark said as you smiled at him and gave him a hug. As you did, everyone decided to join in on the group hug. After the hug, Mark looked at you again.
"So, do you feel better?", he asked you.
"Well, honestly, a little better.", you said with a small smile.
"Well then, maybe it's time we make that smile on your face a lot more bigger!", Ethan said as he grabbed you from behind. It felt like he wanted a hug, but it wasn't a hug at all. He held you around his arms and started to tickle your stomach and sides. You started laughing so hard as you tried to escape his grip.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ETHAN! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you laughed as Ethan kept on ticking you. The others were just staring and laughing at you.
"*Weird voice* Oh! It looks like someone is turning happy!~ Tickle, tickle, tickle!~", he teased you as you finally escaped his grip. But as you did, you felt Wade pulling you towards him. He held onto to you and tickled your sides.
"Bob, get the feet!", Wade said as Bob grabbed your ankles and tickled you all around your feet.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! LET MAHAE!!!! GAHAOOAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!! IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you said in between laughs.
"But (Your Name), you look so happy now.", Bob said.
"Yeah, come on! Get happy!", Wade said as you escaped his grip. You then decided to make a run for your bed at the back of the bus, but Tyler grabbed you immediately from behind. Note to self: Look behind at all times.
"Tyler! Let me go!", you said as Tyler pinned you down to the ground.
"Quickly! Tickle (Your Name) while we still have the chance!", Tyler ordered as everyone started to tickle you everywhere. Tyler was tickling your armpits, Mark was on top of your stomach and tickling it, Ethan was tickling your sides and ribs, Wade was tickling your left foot and toes, and Bob was doing the same thing on your right foot. This was complete torture to you. You couldn't move a muscle at all. The only thing you could do was laugh, that's it.
"AHHH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! THIS TICKLES MAHAE!!! SAHAHAHAHAUPER!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHADLY!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you laughed so hard this time. You even started to turn pink in the face, and you had a little bit of tears going down as well.
"COOCHIE COOCHIE COO!~ COOCHIE COOCHIE COO!~", everyone teased you.
"SHUT UP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", you laughed as you started to sound like a chipmunk a little bit. Mark heard you and stopped tickling your stomach.
"Alright, guys. I think (Your Name) is happy already. So let's call it a night.", Mark said as the team agreed. Everyone then let go of you, and you we finally free. Except, your cheeks were still pink after laughing so much.
"So, I'm going to ask you again. Do you feel happy now?", Mark asked as you got up from the floor.
"Yes, I feel so much better now.", you said with a big smile. Everyone sighed in relief, and you did too.
"Thank you, guys. I really am lucky to have friends like you.", you said as everyone smiled.
"GROUP HUG, AGAIN!", Ethan said as you giggled. You and the group then hugged and smiled at each other. Looks like Mark was right, you all are one big happy family after all.
* Hope you enjoyed it, Hannah. Feel better soon. 😉 And I hoped that you all enjoyed it as well. See you all in the next story. Good damn bye! Heheha!!! 😂 It's a Joey Graceffa reference. 😆 Ok, BYE! 😝