Good Danny (Phan)

Phil pinned Dan down on his bed and looked at his worried boyfriend.
"Now, where should I start? Hmm... I know!", Phil said as he drove down to Dan's neck. He knew that it was his most ticklish spot of all, so he started to kiss his neck and blow raspberries on it.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PHIL! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Dan laughed as Phil kept on kissing his neck. He then looked up at Dan and smiled.
"Why should I stop, daddy? I thought you said that I was a good boy. But you're not being nice. I guess I'll have to go even harder on you. Now, let's move right over to your next ticklish place.", Phil said as he went for Dan's legs. He wrapped them around his arms and started to tickle both his feet. Dan started to laugh a lot and move around the entire bed. He couldn't stand having Phil tickling his feet.
"NO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PHIL! LAHAHAHAHAT!!!!! GO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Dan laughed as Phil kept on going with the torture.
"Aww! Your feet are so cute, Danny~ Stay still for me and be a good boy~", Phil teased as he started to wiggle his fingers all round Dan's toes. Dan started to laugh as Phil joined in too.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOT MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Dan laughed.
"Hahaha!!! Aww! Coochie coochie coo, Danny~ You're such a good boy! Yes you are!", Phil said as he stopped tickling Dan's feet. Dan was finally able to catch his breath, but Phil wasn't done yet.
"Oh Dan, you're feet are the best things I love about you the most. They're always so smooth and shiny. And they're soft too. I love them so much, I just want to kiss them both.", Phil said as he started to kiss both of Dan's feet. Dan was going crazy while Phil was still kissing his feet.
"STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! YOUR KISSES AHAHAHARE!!!! TOO TICKLELY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Dan laughed as Phil kept on going. But luckily he didn't know was that Dan was able to get up from the bed and grabbed both his ankles. Causing Phil to lay on his stomach, but he still was holding onto Dan's feet.
"Dan! What are you- AH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Phil said as Dan started to tickle his feet.
"You've been very bad, Phil! Now it's time for punishment!", Dan said as he kept on tickling.
"Oh yeah?", Phil said as he kept on tickling Dan's feet.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NO!", Dan said as kept on tickling Phil's foot. This turned into a tickle fight between the both of them. After a long time of tickling, they both stop. They were both able to catch their breaths, and get up from the bed.
"Well that was something. Let's agree to never torture each other like that again.", Phil said.
"Agreed! I love you Philly.", Dan said as he and Phil hugged. At least they both gave in, for now.