Magically Crazy! (Jack, Marvin, & Reader)

* Requested by TwilaShimmer135. Enjoy the story! 😊

You and Jack were busy playing video games together, and you were winning so far

You and Jack were busy playing video games together, and you were winning so far. Jack was getting a bit competitive with you, but it didn't bother you at all. To be honest really, you had such a major crush on him; luckily he didn't know that.
"Damn it! I lost again!", he shouted as you giggled.
"What can I say, Jack? I'm the queen when it comes to this. My powers of video games are just like magic.", you teased him as he gave you his stank face. But as he did, smoke appeared out of nowhere, and Jack's persona, Marvin, was here.
"Did someone say, 'Magic?' Because I heard them loud and clear!", the magician said as he danced around a bit. You and Jack saw him and was a bit surprised.
"Marvin? We didn't mean to say that word.", Jack told his persona.
"But I heard it! I'm guessing that you both wanted to see a trick, now did you?", Marvin said while moving around his wand. You giggled a bit and smiled at him.
"Hehehehehe.... Marvin, we really love to see you every time we say that word, but now is not the time for this.", you explained to him.
"Aww! But I had a trick to show you both. Can I just at least, please?~", he begged in the cutest way. You couldn't resist him when he wanted to do a trick for you (especially Jack). So you both gave in and made him do it.
"Okay...", you and Jack said. Marvin looked up happy and made confetti come out of nowhere.
"Yah! Great! Now I can show you both this new spell I've been working on. It involves you, (Your Name).", he said. You looked confused at first and didn't know why the trick involved you in it.
"Uh... Okay?...", you said as Marvin waved his wand around you. As glitter filled the room, you felt magical immediately. But suddenly, when the glitter was all gone, you screamed when you saw yourself in the mirror. It was because Marvin had turned you into a five year old child. As you looked at yourself in the mirror, Jack gasped.
"(Your Name)! Are you alright?", he asked you as you just looked at him like crazy.
"Do I look okay, to you?! I'm freakin five years old!", you shouted.
"Marvin, change her back!", Jack ordered his persona. However, Marvin just stood there looking all quiet.
"Um... I forgot to tell you both... This new spell that I tried, has no reverse spell in it...", he explained as Jack eyes were wide open.
"WHAT?!", you shouted.
"I'm sorry!", Marvin said as he disappeared out of nowhere. Once he was gone, you sighed in sadness and Jack did too.
"*Sigh* This is horrible... I can't stay like this forever. What am I going to do?", you said to yourself. As you did, Jack lifted you up and sat you on his lap. You were actually happy when he picked you up and smiled at you.
"Hey... Don't worry. Everything will be fine... Trust me... Now cheer up!", he explained to you. However, when he did, he also started to tickle you out of nowhere. You squirmed in his arms and let out the cutest laugh ever.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! J-JACK! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you laughed as he giggled while continuing to tickle you all around stomach.
"Aww!~ You're so cute! Even as a five year old, you still had the cutest laugh you have today.", he said as you continued to laugh. However, you blushed a bit after he called you and your laughter cute.
"PLEASE STOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!", you shouted while moving around him again.
"I don't want to! Coochie coochie coo!~", he teased you. After a few minutes of laughter and tickling, he decided to move his fingers all around your feet this time; especially your little tiny toes. As you laid back on the couch, you continued to laugh and move around.
"NOAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOT MY FEET! JACK PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you laughed.
"Aww, (Your Name), you're even super ticklish on your feet. That is so cute! Coochie coochie coo!~ You're so cute!~", Jack teased you again. You felt like this was more of torture than having fun, but you didn't mind that much to be honest. Even as a five year old, you still didn't really much care. After having fun for a little bit, Jack decided to stop and have you sit down on his lap again.
"Ah.... (Your Name), there's something I need to tell you: Look, even as a five year old.... I really like you; ever since the day I met you.", Jack explained as you blushed in surprise. You couldn't believe it. He was in love with you just like you were to him too.
"Jack? Are you serious? Oh my gosh...", you said while tearing up a bit. Jack giggled and gave you a hug.
"I'm serious... Even as a five year old, I still love you the way you are.", he said again. He then gave you a kiss on the cheek. And just like that, you transformed back into your own age. And only this time, your lips were on top of his. As you both continued to kiss, he opened his eyes and smiled to see you back to normal.
"I'm... I'm back to normal! Haha!", you said while hugging him.
"Wow! Looks like those fairy tales were right all along: True love's kiss really works.", Jack said as you giggled at him.
"Well I'm glad that things are back to normal. And speaking of that...", you said as you decided to attack Jack and tickle him this time. He laughed and rolled around the couch hilariously, and you found it quite attractive. He knew for a fact that you wanted revenge, so he didn't mind at all. After tickling him, you two decided to kiss each other again. "I love you, (Your Name).", he told you. "I love you too, Jack...", you said as you both went back to kissing each other. Looks like Marvin was wrong: There was a spell after all. And it was a spell that brought you and Jack together.