Christmas Story Four: (NatePat)

* Requested by xxfamethystxx. Enjoy! 🎅🏻

Matt was busy setting up the decorations for tonight's Christmas party

Matt was busy setting up the decorations for tonight's Christmas party. He wasn't alone, however. He was actually at home with Nate, who is supposed to be helping him with the decorations while Stephanie was at the store buying food for tonight's party. But, Matt got it all done by himself; the help didn't matter to him that much.
"Okay, all finished! The house is all festive and decorated. Now I just need to go get Nate, so we can go over the holiday game I have for tonight.", Matt said to himself. He then left the living room to get his best friend.
In The Guest Room
Nate was busy taking a nap on the bed. He told Matt that he wanted to rest for a little bit, until tonight's party starts. As he was still sleeping like a baby, Matt opened the door slowly, and saw his sleeping friend.
"*Whispers* Nate, wake up. We need to practice the game for tonight. Nate... Nate...", Matt whispered. However, Nate was still fast asleep. Matt then thought of something to wake him up, and then he got an idea. He went over to the end of the covers to where Nate's legs were, and opened it up to his ankles. Matt saw Nate's socks on his feet, and he started to tickle all over the both of them very slowly. He then heard Nate giggling, and continued to tickle him.
"Wakey, wakey, Nathan!~", Matt teased as Nate got up this time.
"*Yawn* Okay, I'm up. So, what are we doing?", Nate asked while fixing his hair.
"We need to go over that game I told you about, for tonight's party. Now, come on!", Matt said as he left the bedroom. Nate then rolled his eyes and smiled. He then got out of bed and left the bedroom.
Back In The Living Room
Once Nate and Matt were back in the living room, they both sat down on the couch and discussed about the game. Matt brought out a bowl filled with pieces of paper, and explained the rules to Nate.
"Okay Nate, this game for tonight is called, "Make Me Laugh!". Here's how it's going to work: One person chooses from the bowl and get out a piece of paper. On that tiny piece of paper, is a place you need to tickle your partner. Once you have the place to tickle, you need to try to make your partner laugh. If they do, you get a point. If they don't laugh for thirty seconds, then they get the point. The person with the most points, wins. Get it?", Matt explained the rules. Nate listened carefully and smiled.
"Yeah, sounds great. But, since we're both practicing, does this mean we need to tickle each other?", Nate asked while looking nervous a bit. He completely forgot that he was extremely ticklish. More ticklish, than Matt was.
"Yep! That's the rules. So, you want to go first?", Matt said as he gave the bowl to Nate. Nate then grabbed the piece of paper, and saw what was first. The first place to tickle, was the underarms.
"Oo! Underarms, okay. Let's get this started.", Nate said as Matt held up his arms.
"Okay, I'm regretting this a little bit, actually. *Giggling* Okay, I'm ready.", Matt said. Nate then started to tickle rapidly under Matt's underarms. Matt was trying so hard to not laugh, so he just held it in.
"Come on, laugh!~ Coochie coochie!~", Nate teased as Matt couldn't take it anymore. He burst out of laughter, and closed his armpits. However, Nate was still tickling them.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY!", Matt laughed. Once he gave in, Nate stopped to write a point on his side of the paper.
"That's a point for me! Cool! Alright, now it's your turn.", Nate said as Matt picked up the next piece of paper from the bowl. The next place to tickle, was the stomach.
"Oh wow, the stomach! Cool, so you're going to need to lie back on the couch, if that's okay.", Matt said as Nate laid back. However, he saw that Nate was a little bit nervous about this.
"Oh gosh... Oh no... Okay, just do it. Just go!", Nate said as he felt Matt tickling his stomach so quickly. Nate tried not to laugh, so he held it in.
"Tickle, tickle, tickle!~ Coochie coochie coo!~ Hmm.. Okay, so you're not laughing at this. Huh... Maybe, this will help. *Raspberries*", Matt said. He then lifted Nate's shirt up a little bit, and decided to blow raspberries on his tummy. Nate lost it, when he felt the raspberries on his stomach.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OKAY! OKAY! THAT'S ENOUGH!STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!", Nate laughed while moving around the couch. After he gave in, Matt wrote down his point.
"Yes! Alright, next one.", Matt said as Nate took the next piece of paper. The next part, was the sides.
"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this one! This is going to make up for the raspberries you gave me.", Nate said. Matt then laid back on the couch, and Nate started to tickle him very fast on his sides. Matt was still trying to hold his laughter in, but Nate was teasing him even more in order to let it all out.
"Are you ticklish here? You're ticklish here, are you?~ You're very ticklish on your sides, Matthew!~ I can tell!~ I can tell!~ Coochie coochie coo!~", Nate teased as Matt laughed immediately.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! I GIVE IN! I GIVE IN!", Matt laughed. Nate then stopped to write another point for him, and Matt chose again from the bowl. The next place to tickle, was the neck. Nate went into shock, the moment he saw where was he going to be tickled.
"My neck? No! No, I'm not going to let you tickle my neck! I hate it when people touch my neck.", Nate complained.
"The rules say, I can tickle whatever body part I chose. Now hold still, and try not to laugh!", Matt said as he attacked Nate's neck very quickly. Nate let out a few snickers and giggles, which caught Matt's reaction immediately.
"Aww!~ Does someone have a ticklish neck? It's okay to laugh, Nate!~ Coochie coochie coo!~", Matt teased as Nate laughed out loud this time.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NO MORE! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ENOUGH ALREADY!", Nate laughed. Matt then wrote down his point, and looked at the chart. Turns out that it was a tie, between the both of them.
"Well, it looks like we need a tie breaker.", Matt said as Nate agreed.
"How about this. The next piece of paper, will determine it all.", Nate insisted. Matt then took out the piece of paper, and looked at it. The place to tickle in order to break the tie breaker, was the feet.
"Okay, now we both need to tickle each other's feet. The person who laughs first, loses.", Matt said while taking off his Christmas themed socks. Nate then took off his, and handed his leg over to Matt. Matt did the same thing, and now both men were in there positions.
"Ready... Set... GO!", Matt said as they started to tickle each other. The both of them were trying so hard to not even laugh. However, they still snickered and giggled.
"*Giggles* The arches! They're ticklish! TICKLE!", Matt said as he tickled Nate's arches.
"*Giggling* AH! The toes! This little piggy went to the market! This little piggy stayed home!", Nate said as he tickled the tips of Matt's toes.
"NO! Tickling your heels!", Matt said as he moved his fingers down to Nate's heels.
"*Giggles* Not if I tickle your heels faster!", Nate said as he tickled around Matt's heels.
"*Giggling* Oh yeah, what about the tips and in between your toes?", Matt said while moving upward to Nate's toes. As they both kept on tickling each other quickly, they both lost their balances and fell on the floor. As they did, they both burst into laughter at the same time.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", they both laughed.
"Ha... That was fun!", Nate said.
"You're telling me. The funny part was when we both tried to make each other laugh, but we both ended up on the floor instead. That was priceless! Hehehaha!!!!", Matt said while laughing a bit.
"Hahaha!!! You're right. I'm pretty sure it's clear, that there really shouldn't be a winner. Let's just make a tie.", Nate said as he and Matt shook hands.
"Agreed! Hehehaha!!!! Huh? Oh....", Matt said to Nate. But as he did, he looked up and saw Stephanie. But it wasn't just her, he was looking at. Turns out that all the guests that were invited for tonight's party, were also standing with her. They were all in shock after what just happened, and all Nate and Matt did was just blush of embarrassment.
"Hello....", Nate and Matt said to everyone.
"Uh, how long have you all been standing there?...", Matt asked.
"Two minutes...", Stephanie said as Matt looked at Nate again.
"By the way, nice shade of pink all over your faces.", Mark said as Matt and Nate just smiled.
"Hehehe!!! Just going over the game for tonight's party. "Make Me Laugh: The Game", anyone?", Matt said to all of the guests. Luckily tonight's party was a big hit. Even when everyone decided to play the game. Just like Matt and Nate did, even though they kinda embarrassed themselves in the end. But they still had a great holiday party.
* If you saw Matt's live stream a few days ago, how many of you were happy to see him and Nate back together again? 😃

The live stream gave me the idea of the concept for this story. Hope you all enjoyed it. See you all later! 🎅🏼