Our Little Monster (Danti & Child)

* Requested by HannahPycrof04. Here's a question for you all: How many of you pictured Anti and Dark to have a kid? If you have, then you're going to really love this cute story. 😍 Enjoy! 😊

Meet Andrew, he's the son of Anti and Dark

Meet Andrew, he's the son of Anti and Dark. Although, some people call him "Andy" for short. He's a little baby boy with light green hair and light green eyes, just like his first father. However, he had nothing compared to Dark. But Dark still loved his son no matter what. Throughout the years, Andy started growing up and experiencing something new that was about to change his entire life for good.
Five Years Later...
Andy's POV
Andy was walking all around the dark castle, looking for someone to play with him. He was already five years old now, and he grew up to be so adorable than scary. As Andy was walking around the castle, he found Anti in the living room. He was reading a book and looking quiet. As Andy went inside the living room, he got Anti's attention.
"Daddy? Do you want to play with me?", Andy asked while pulling on his daddy's shirt. Anti put down the book and saw his adorable son smiling at him.
"I would love to, Andrew. But daddy is busy reading something right now. I'll play with you later, ok?", Anti said to his son. Andy looked sad a bit and agreed to his father.
"Yes, daddy...", Andy said as he left the living room. But before he left, he asked his dad something else.
"Daddy? Where's daddy?", Andy asked.
"He's taking his special blood bath of relaxation right now.", Anti answered. Andy then smiled at his dad and left the living room. He then thought of a funny prank to do on one of his fathers. All he needed was some makeup.
Five Minutes Later...
Andy opened the door of the bathroom slowly and quietly. He then saw his father relaxing in his blood bath. He was also asleep, which was the perfect time for Andy to prank him. He brought out the makeup and laid them all out on the floor. Good thing he got them when Dark Joey wasn't looking.
"Ok, here goes nothing...", Andy said to himself as he waved his hands over the makeup. Suddenly, the makeup started to float up in the air. What Andy was doing to the makeup was that he was levitating them. He had a very special power of levitation that he kept with him for about a week from now. As he levitated the makeup, he moved them to Dark's face and started to give his face a makeover. He put on lipstick and eyeshadow, to mascara and eyeliner. However, he wasn't doing it right. Considering the fact that he was just a little boy. As Andy finished up "Dark's makeover", he levitated the makeup to come to him. Once he grabbed all the makeup, he left the bathroom quickly and quietly.
"*Giggles* That was fun. Time to go play with toys.", Andy said while walking to his room.
Dark & Anti's POV
Dark woke up after having a nice relaxing blood bath. As he put on his bathrobe, he left the bathroom and went to his room. But as he was walking down the halls on the castle, everyone started laughing at him and making fun of him. Dark got so confused on why everyone was laughing at him.
"Hey Dark, you look great!", BeastMaster joked.
"Nice look you have on, Dark. Hahahaha!!!!", Natemare said as he and MadPat started laughing.
"Oh Dark, you look so sexy! Hahahahaha!!!!", Xyler joked as he and Corrupt started to laugh. As Dark was still walking down the hall, he finally made it to his room. Surprisingly, Anti was there too.
"Hey Anti, everyone is acting weird outside for some reason.", Dark said as he closed the door to talk to Anti privately.
"Why? Why would they- *Gasp*", Anti said as he turned around and saw Dark's face.
"What? What's wrong?", Dark asked as Anti tried so hard not to laugh.
"Uh, Darkey? *Giggles* I think I know why everyone is acting so weird today. Haven't you looked in the mirror lately?", Anti said as Dark got confused for a second.
"No, why? Do I have a pimple or something?", Dark asked as Anti grabbed a broken mirror.
"Oh no, it's something else....", Anti said as Dark took the mirror from him. He then saw what Anti meant and gasped. Because his face was a mess with a bunch of makeup. He had on purple eyeshadow, mascara that looked a bit messed up, eyeliner that was very messy under both his eyes, blush that was too much on his cheeks, and red lipstick that was so messed up and was too much all around his lips. As Dark still looked at himself in the mirror, he looked up at Anti.
"H-How did? Who did? Why d-", Dark said until Anti stopped him.
"I think I know who did this. Andy was asking for you before, and I told him that you were taking a bath. He must've gotten the makeup from Dark Joey's room and applied it on you when you were sleeping.", Anti explained. Dark then looked in the mirror again and smiled a bit. He couldn't believe that his five year old son would do this to him.
"Oh Andy.... What are we going to do with him?", Dark said as Anti thought of an idea quickly.
"Remember Dark, he's only a child. Instead of punishing him, I have a better idea.", Anti said while whispering the idea to Dark quietly. Dark then smiled at him and left the bedroom with Anti.
Andy's POV
Andy was in his bedroom, playing with cars on the floor. Except, instead of rolling them around himself, he used his levitation powers to make them move around.
"Room! Room! *Giggling* At least I have my powers to keep me company.", Andy said in a disappointed tone. As he was still playing with his cars, he heard his bedroom door opening. He quickly put away his powers and acted natural when he saw his fathers coming in. He looked at his fathers with a smile, and kept cool like nothing weird happened.
"Hi son, how are you doing?", Dark asked while petting his light green hair.
"I'm fine, just playing with my cars.", Andy replied.
"Really? Well at least you're having fun, because we're not. We were thinking if we can play with you?", Anti said while getting down on his knees. Andy's face lite up with happiness, which was extremely adorable.
"Yah! Playtime!", Andy cheered which made Dark and Anti laugh.
"Alright, calm down for a second. Before we play, I have something to ask you. When I woke up from my morning blood bath, I noticed that I had makeup on my face.", Dark explained as Andy stayed quiet.
"So we were thinking, if you know what happened?", Anti asked as Andy thought of a lie quickly.
"Uh..... No.....", Andy said.
"Are you sure that you didn't do it? Did you put makeup on daddy's face when he was sleeping?", Anti asked again.
"No....", Andy said again as he started to feel guilty for lying.
"Don't lie to us.~", Dark said as Andy told the truth.
"I put makeup on daddy's face with my levitation powers that I'm not supposed to use until I'm a big boy.", Andy explained as Dark and Anti looked at each other quickly.
"That's all we needed to know...", Anti said.
"GET OVER HERE, YOU LITTLE MONSTER!", Dark said as he picked up Andy and spin him around. He then dropped Andy on his bed and started to tickle him under his armpits. Andy let out a few cute giggles and laughs as his father kept on tickling him on the bed.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Daddy, stop! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Andy laughed which made Dark smile.
"Daddy's not here right now, only the tickle monster!", Dark teased.
"And the tickle monster's husband as well! Coochie coochie coo!~", Anti said as he got up from the floor and tickled Andy's tummy. As Andy was still laughing, he felt Anti blowing raspberries on his tummy.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!", Andy giggled.
"Let me try. *Raspberries* Give me your belly! Give me your belly! I'm going to get it! *Raspberries*", Dark said as he blew so many raspberries on Andy's belly. He and Anti took turns as Andy still tried to cover his tummy.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! My belly! You can't have it! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Andy laughed. As his fathers still kept on tickling him, Andy used his levitation powers to levitate himself. He was now in the air, flying around.
"Hey! Get back down here.", Anti said as Andy stuck out his tongue.
"I have escape you tickle monsters!", Andy said while flying around the room. But Dark grabbed him before he flew out the door, and dropped him on the bed again.
"*Giggles* Foolish child! No one can escape the tickle monsters, even if they try.", Dark said while grabbing Andy's tiny foot and tickling it.
"That's right! No even you....", Anti said while tickling Andy's other foot with a feather pen. Andy started laughing again as he felt both his fathers tickling him everywhere around his feet.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I will escape someday! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I guarantee that it! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You both will never win! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Andy laughed as Dark and Anti thought of his bravery as too cute.
"Coochie coochie coo!~ Coochie coochie coo!~", Dark and Anti teased. After a few minutes of fun and giggling, they both stopped tickling Andy. Anti picked up his son and hugged him.
"Oh Andy, you are such a troublemaker. You know that? Just like your two fathers.", Anti said as Andy blushed a bit.
"I know... I'm sorry for putting makeup on you, daddy. And for using my powers on you too.", Andy said to Dark. Dark then smiled at his son and hugged him as well.
"Oh it's alright, son. I'm not mad about the makeup, I'm actually impressed that you got away with your first prank.", Dark said as Andy smiled at him.
"That's right! Once you become a big boy, you're going to cause so much trouble. And you're going to make your both of your fathers very proud.", Anti said as Andy smiled at him too.
"I can't wait! I love you both.", Andy said.
"And we love you too.", Anti and Dark said while kissing their son on both of his cheeks. They both even blew tiny raspberries on his cheeks, which made Andy giggle adorably. As they were both kissing their son, they all looked out at the door and saw everyone looking at them.
"AWWWWW!!!!", everyone said which made Andy giggle. Except it made Anti and Dark blush a lot.
"GET OUT!", Dark ordered as everyone left the hallway outside. Even though some people were talking about all three of them, it didn't mind to Anti or Dark at all. They still loved Andy no matter what. And no matter how old Andy got, Dark and Anti still called him "Our Little Monster".
* You all have no idea how cute this was to make. 😍 I can be happy to make more of these stories with Andy, if you all would like that. But anyway, hope you all liked the story! Let me know in the comments what did you all think of it. Thank you all so much for reading and I'll see you all later! Oh, and also something else before I go. The photo for the story is Andy! Ain't that cute? 😍 Ok, Bye! 😜