Back To The Old Blue (Tythan)

* Requested by Bunny-Blues. I'm sure that we all got the news that Ethan was getting blue hair again, right? Well, let's celebrate with a story! 😂

 I'm sure that we all got the news that Ethan was getting blue hair again, right? Well, let's celebrate with a story! 😂

"Tyler, I'm back! I have a surprise for you!", Ethan said as he entered his apartment. Tyler came down the stairs quickly to see his boyfriend with a towel over his head.
"Hey! Babe? Uh?... What's with the towel? I thought that you were getting a hair cut today.", Tyler said with a smile of confusion. Ethan giggled a little bit and smiled.
"I did! And I got back my natural color! TA-DA!", he said as he removed the towel from his head. And as he did, Tyler saw his hair and was so surprised. Because Ethan's hair was back to its natural blue color. As Ethan threw the towel off to the side, he saw Tyler's reaction.
"Hahahaha!!!! You like it? I got it back.", Ethan said as Tyler finally looked down at him.
"Are you kidding? Of course I love it! I've missed your bluish gorgeous hair color, my handsome blueberry!", Tyler said as he went over to give him a hug. However, Ethan started laughing. It was because Tyler was tickling his sides for fun.
"Hehehehehe!!!! Tyler, stop!", Ethan said in the cutest voice yet.
"No! Hahahaha!!!!!", Tyler said with a smile. He continued to tickle his boyfriend, and Ethan was laughing loudly this time.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! TYLER! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Ethan laughed as Tyler picked him up and took him to the pull out couch. He then pinned Ethan down and continued to make him laugh.
"Aww, Ethan! You're just so adorable! Tickle, tickle, tickle!~", Tyler teased while moving his hands down to Ethan's stomach and sides.
"NOAHAHAHA!!!! I'M TICKLISH IN THOSE SPOTS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Ethan laughed again. Tyler giggled at his reaction and found it to be adorable.
"Hahahaha!!!! I know you are!~", Tyler teased again. After a long time of laughter, he stopped to let his boyfriend breathe. Ethan got up and wrapped himself in Tyler's arms.
"You know why I love you?", Tyler asked him.
"Why?", Ethan said with a smile.
"Because, not only because you got back your hair color, but because you're just so adorable when you're laughing.", Tyler explained as he saw Ethan blushing like a tomato.
"Oh Tyler... I love you too.", Ethan said as he closed his eyes and kissed his boyfriend. The two of them then started to make out on the couch and got back to the tickling for a little bit. Blue hair or not, Tyler still loved his handsome blueberry all the time. And Ethan still loved Tyler all the time as well.