Slumber Party! (Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, & Markiplier)

Mark and the gang were busy chilling in the living room. They were having a slumber party in honor of their friendship they all made throughout YouTube. The three of them wore pajamas that totally matched their colors. Mark wore a red onesie, Jack wore a green onesie, and Felix wore a blue onesie. They all looked so adorable in their pajamas that night.
"So, what do you guys want to do first?", Mark asked as Felix was thinking.
"I know! How about a movie? Wanna watch insidious?", Felix suggested as Jack got scared for a second.
"Hell no! That movie is such a nightmare.", he said as Mark thought of an idea.
"I know! Let's play video games.", Mark said as the others disagreed. Because they've been playing video games all day. Some of the ideas that they were all thinking about didn't seem that much exciting. But that was until Jack smiled and thought of an idea. He grabbed a pillow from the couch without anyone noticing and smiled at the boys.
"I thought of something we could do...", Jack said as the others looked confused for a second.
"What is it?", Felix asked.
"Pillow fight!", Jack shouted as he hit Mark in the back of his head with a pillow. Mark then grabbed the other pillow on the couch and started to hit Jack with it.
"Oh you are in for it! Take that!", Mark said as he and Jack kept on hitting each other. But as they were, Felix left the living room quickly to get the giant pillow off of Mark's bed. Once he got back, he hit his friends with the big pillow.
"I got the biggest one, bitch!", he said as they all got up from the floor. Jack ran away from Mark and headed to the bedroom. Mark tackled him on the bed and started to tickle him on his sides.
"STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAELHAHAHAP!!!!!", Jack laughed as Mark kept on tickling him.
"Coochie coochie coo~ Forgot to tell you, Jack. I'm a tickle monster when it comes to torture.", Mark teased as he kept on wiggling his fingers all around the Irish man. But that was until Felix jumped on Mark and started to tickle him inside his armpits. Causing Mark to let go of Jack and lay back on the bed.
"NO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! I'M GOING TO KAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! KILL YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", Mark laughed as Felix kept on going with the torture.
"Oh I'm sorry. Is the tickle monster ticklish?~ That's so funny~", Felix teased as he kept on torturing Mark. But he then felt someone tickling his belly, which caused him to stop tickling Mark. Turns out it was Jack that was torturing him.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! I'M SAHAHAHAHAUPER!!!! TICKLISH! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Felix laughed as Jack kept on tickling his belly.
"I can se- NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!", Jack said as he started to laugh again. Because Mark snuck up behind him and started to tickle his sides again. Jack started to tickle Mark again, and Felix was trying to do the same thing to Jack. This turned out to be a tickle fight between the three of them. After a few minutes of tickling, they all stopped. They were all laying back on the bed and laughing.
"Man, that was fun.", Mark said as the others agreed.
"Yeah it was. Luckily I thought of the second part of the idea.", Jack said as the others disagreed. They all got up from the bed and left the bedroom.
"So, you guys want to order pizza or something?", Felix said as they all agreed. They all had a great time enjoying their slumber party. And with a lot of laughs in the air, they all became even closer friends than ever.