Halloween Story Five: (Mark & Dark)

* Requested by JulietteFinch. Enjoy! 🎃

Mark was busy getting ready for the Halloween party he was having at his house tonight

Mark was busy getting ready for the Halloween party he was having at his house tonight. And, Dark was there too. Why, you may ask? Because, Dark promised Mark that he'll leave him alone for an entire month, if he's invited to the party. It may have sounded like a lame deal, but Mark really didn't like Dark anyway. So, he accepted it. As he was finishing up his hair in the mirror, he saw Dark coming into the room with his costume on. Turns out that both boys were dressed up as vampires for tonight's event.
Mark's Costume:

Dark's Costume:

Dark's Costume:

"Wow, you look great

"Wow, you look great. But I, on the other hand, look much more handsomer.", Dark said in a nasty voice. Mark just rolled his eyes and looked back at the mirror.
"Just remember, Dark. You're not staying here for so long. Because once this party is over tonight, your ass is out of my house, and out of my face for an entire month!", Mark said as he saw Dark giving out an evil smile. Dark then let out a few chuckles and moved closer to Mark, where he held his shoulders. Causing Mark to blush, a bit.
"Come on now, Mark. You know that I'm grateful that you let me come to your party. However, it's you that's feeling so bad tonight, unfortunately.", Dark said in Mark's ear. Mark then pushed him off and looked at him.
"That's because, I hate you! And you, hate me!", Mark said as Dark smiled at him again.
"You know, that's the exact same thing Anti told me, when we started going out. And do you know what I did in order for him to cheer up?", Dark said.
"No...", Mark said.
"I tickled him!", Dark said as Mark looked at him quickly.
"What? Ah!", Mark said as Dark pulled him onto the bed. As he did, Dark sat on top of Mark and started to tickle him everywhere on his upper body. Under his armpits, his stomach, his ribs, and sides. Mark struggled and tried his best to get Dark off of him, but it was difficult.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! GET OFF OF MAHAE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Mark laughed while moving around the bed. Since Dark was his opposite, he knew all of the places where Mark was ticklish. Even his tickle spots, as well.
"Stop? Stop what exactly, Mark?", Dark teased while going faster with the tickling.
"TICKLING MAHAE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Mark laughed out loud.
"Tickling you? I'm not tickling you, I'm trying to cheer you up. There's a slight difference, you know.", Dark said as he continued to tickle around Mark's ribs and sides. Mark was completely losing it right now. He had tears forming around his eyes, and his cheeks were starting to turn pink a little bit.
"DARK! PLEASE! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Mark begged with laughter. Dark just smiled and looked at him with a mysterious smirk on his face.
"Hmm... Alright, Mark. I'll stop. On one condition, though.", Dark said.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Mark shouted.
"Alright then!", Dark said as he moved his fingers around Mark's belly this time.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! WHAT IS IT?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", Mark laughed as Dark thought of something very quickly.
"I want you to say that you're sorry for being mad at me. AND! I want you to say that I'm more sexier than you. And I would hurry up and say it, if I were you. Because you seem almost out of breath, to me...", Dark said.
"I'M SORRY FOR BEING MAD AT YOU! AND YOU'RE MORE SEXIER THAN MAHAE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOW PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! I'M GOING TO DIE OF LAUGHTER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Mark said in between laughs. Once he did, Dark stopped tickling him and got off of him.
"Thank you!", Dark said as he saw Mark catching his breath. Mark then gave a glare at Dark, who was smiling at him.
"What? I said that it wasn't tickling.", Dark said as Mark smiled at him evilly this time.
"Oh no, I heard you. But I think it's time for me to return the favor. The party doesn't start for another half an hour, that should be enough time for us to have fun again.....", Mark said as he wiggled his fingers at Dark. Dark then got scared and left the room. As he did, Mark went after him. The two boys had one big tickle fight until the party began. But like Dark said before: It's not tickling, there's a slight difference. Unless you're Mark, there isn't a slight difference at all.
* Hope you all enjoyed the fifth Halloween story. Soon the surprising Halloween story will be out soon! Speaking of that, there's a part I made after you scroll down to the next page. You'll see what I mean. Go check it out, and I'll see you a later! 🎃