Fun with Friends (Mark, Jack, Felix, & Reader)

* Requested by Seviliet. Enjoy! 😊

Today you were busy hanging out with your friend, Jack

Today you were busy hanging out with your friend, Jack. Not just that, but your other friends (Mark & Felix) were coming over too. It was that time of the month again: YouTuber Collab. And for this one, all for of you were going to play a little zombie horror game. Looks like today was going to be a good one, for you. As you helped set up the camera, you heard Jack in pain.
"You alright?", you asked as he entered the room.
"No, I hit my freakin foot on the wall...", he said while rubbing his sole. You then decided to give out a pun that sounded funny to you, but not funny to Jack.
"Next time, watch your STEP! Hahaha!!!", you said. However, Jack wasn't laughing.
"That's not funny...", he said unamused.
"What? At least I know what to look out for when I'm WALKING! Hahahaha!!!!", you joked again.
"(Your Name), seriously, stop it...", Jack said in an annoyed tone.
"Stop what? Making jokes? Look at you, STEPPING on my joy! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!", you joked one more time. As you continued to laugh, Jack attacked you on the bed; didn't really see that coming.
"Oh, so you want to laugh? Well then, let's make you laugh even longer!", Jack said as he attacked you on your stomach and sides. You immediately lost it after he tickled you in your worst spots. All you did was just make puns.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! JAHAHACK!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! I'M TICKLISH! PLEASE STOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", you begged while laughing like crazy.
"Do you promise to shut your mouth?", he asked with a smile.
"Y-YES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ANYTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you screamed. Afterwards, he let you go. You curled up into a ball and caught your breath. Jack got up from the bed and went back to setting up the camera.
"Let this be a lesson to you...", he reminded you as you rolled your eyes.
"I'm getting revenge...", you said in your mind.

One Hour Later...

The gang was finally here, and you all were already on to the video. The boys were a bit scared of the game, but you weren't actually. The zombie game wasn't even that scary. It looked like something for five year olds to play. "Felix, behind you! Shit!", Mark said while firing a gun at the zombies. "I'm going! I'm going! AHH!!!!", Felix shouted while running away in the game. "You scared little ass! You freakin pushed me!", Jack said while running after Felix's character. All the boys were getting a bit to intense in the game, so you decide to have some fun with them. You waited for the right time, and found it. Turns out that there was a large jump scare in the game, and the boys flinched for a second. However, you screamed like crazy, which made everyone now scream; and for Mark to fall off of the bed. It sounded like a lady dying in a horror movie. "What the f*ck?!", Felix asked you. You immediately burst into laughter, and the boys glared at you. "Hahahahaha!!!! Oh man, they way how you all reacted, was priceless! Especially you, Mark. Thankfully that was on camera. Hahahahahaha!!!!!", you laughed. "It's not funny!", Jack told you. "Yeah! You made me almost have a heart attack!", Mark added in while getting up from the floor. "It's not my fault you fell. Hahahahaha!!!!!", you laughed again. This caused Felix to pin you down from the back, and for Mark and Jack to look at you. "You know what? I think that you need to be taught a lesson. Right, boys?", Jack said in a sinister voice. "Yes...", the boys said. You even saw Jack and Mark wiggling their fingers, and you immediately go into shock. "OH SHIT!", you shouted. Next thing you know, you were being tickled like crazy this time. You couldn't even move when Felix pinned you down. "NOAHAHAHAHA!!!! STOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'M SORRY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you laughed so loudly. "Should we forgive (Your Name), guys?", Jack asked while tickling your sides. "Nah!", Mark and Felix said together. "PLEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I PROMISE TO BE GOOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! JUST STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!!", you laughed and begged at the exact same time. "Oh we know, you will. But this might take a while for us to think. Say like, twenty-thirty minutes. I think that should be enough time for punishment. Right boys?", Jack explained to you. "Yep!", the guys said as the three other them continued to torture you.

Thirty Minutes Later...

You were immediately out of breath. And I'm not talking a little. I mean, a lot! Not just that, but you were also asleep after being tickled and laughing a lot. "Well, I think that was something. Hopefully, (Your Name) learned something from all of this.", Jack told the guys while the camera was still rolling. "Agreed!", they said while giving each other high fives. So the moral of the story, is to never play with your friends in a way that might make them get you back for messing with them. Especially, when those friends are YouTubers.

* I'm sorry if this story was a bit small. I've been busy making new stories for my page. If you want to see them, go ahead. Also, I hope you all enjoyed this one so far. See y'all later! ❤️