Blood Tub Hang Out (Danti & Reader)

* Requested by gabzilla227473. Enjoy the story, because things are about to get juicy. And, very steamy... 😏😂 Ok, enjoy the story! 😝

Note: It's your dark persona, for reminder

Note: It's your dark persona, for reminder. 😉
It was such a nice night for you to relax in the dark castle. Best of all, you were in the best part of the castle: The Blood Tub Room. Similarly to a hot tub, except the water was a blood color red. That's why it was called the "Blood Tub".

You were busy relaxing in the nice and hot water

You were busy relaxing in the nice and hot water. The bubbles kept on bursting, and the fumes from the hot water were so steamy and nice when it was hitting your face.
"Ahhhh..... This is the life right here..... I love relaxing in here. No people, no nonsense. Just me.....", you said to yourself  as you closed your eyes in relaxation. Nothing could ruin your moment of peace.
"And me too!", a voice said as you noticed it right away.
"Don't forget me too.", another voice said. You then opened your eyes and saw who was there. It was Dark and Anti, who were in their swim trunks. You rolled your eyes and realized to yourself that you knew it was too good to be true.
"Oh man.... It's you two idiots! What do you both want?", you asked as the dark couple smiled.
"What? Can two people come into a blood tub and hang out with their friend?", Anti asked.
"Friends? Really?...", you asked sarcastically.
"Ok, maybe we may have pranked you a bunch of times. But we just want to chill in here with you.", Dark said as he and Anti got in the tub. The steam fumes hit their faces when they both went inside. Once they finally got in, they both sat down on the seats of the tub.
"Let's make it a little bit more steamy in here, shall we?", Dark said as he pressed the button on the side of the blood tub. Once he did, more steamy fumes filled the tub, and more bubbles as well.
"Oh man, that feels so good...", Anti said in a relaxed tone.
"You bet it does...", Dark said as he wrapped his arm around Anti. But as they were resting, Anti looked at you.
"(Your Name), why are you turning pink a little bit? Is it too hot in this tub for you to handle?", Anti asked you. You then kept on blushing a bit until you finally answered him.
"Ummm.... Actually, I'm just a little bit uncomfortable. I've never been in a blood tub with two shirtless boys before.", you said as Anti let out a giggle. Even Dark did too, except it sounded a bit sinister to you.
"*Giggles* Oh, come on now!~ Don't act like you don't love this moment you're having right now!~", Anti said as he poked your side multiple times. As you felt his finger, you giggled a little bit.
"Hehehahaha!!!! Anti, stop!", you said as you moved his hand away.
"Oh! Is someone a little ticklish?", Anti asked you.
"N-No!", you said in a nervous tone.
"I think you are!~", Anti teased as he attacked your underarms. You immediately started laughing as he tickled you even more faster and faster.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ANTI! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I'M NOAHAHAHAHAHAT!!!!! TICKLISH! I'M NOAHAHAHAHAHAT!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", you said in between laughs. You even felt the fumes of the tub getting hotter and hotter by the second. Very relaxing, actually.
"Oh yes, you are!~ Tickle, tickle, tickle!~", Anti teased as you kept on laughing. After a few minutes of laughter and hot fumes, Anti stopped and laid back next to Dark again.
"Oh my gosh, I hate it when you do that!", you said as Anti giggled creepily.
"Hehehe!!! It was so much fun.", he said as you rolled your eyes and looked at Dark.
"You couldn't have done something?", you asked him as he looked at you with an evil smile.
"Oh I'll do something, alright!", Dark said as he grabbed one of your legs and held onto your foot. As he did, you kinda slipped a little bit in the tub.
"AH! Ugh! Dark, what are y-", you tried to ask. But as you were, you heard him complimenting your foot in his hands.
"My, my, my... What a lovely foot we have here; inside this very steamy blood tub. Hmm... I wonder how ticklish it really must be... Let's find out now!", Dark said in an evil tone.
"No, Dark! Please! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you laughed while moving around the tub a lot. You felt Dark's fingers tickling you everywhere around your foot.
"Oh my goodness, you're very ticklish on your feet! Hmm... I wonder if the other one is as well.", Dark said while continuing to tickle your foot.
"Let's find that out right now!", Anti said as he grabbed your other foot and tickled it. You kept on laughing as you felt both boys tickling your feet. Especially, your toes most of all.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHAT!!!!! MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!! PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! THIS TICKLES! SAHAHAHAHAUPER!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHADLY!!!!!", you laughed as both boys giggled evilly at each other. As you kept on laughing, you felt more of the hot fumes getting hotter and even more hotter than ever. It was more than relaxing to you, it felt more comfortable. As you kept on laughing and enjoying the fumes at the same time, the two dark personas stopped for a minute.
"Wow, (Your Name). We had no idea that your feet were so ticklish. And they're very smooth too...", Anti said as you blushed a lot this time.
"Shut up....", you said in a relaxing tone that was so quiet. You were too relaxed by the fumes, you couldn't even move a single muscle at the moment right now.
"If you're enjoying this, then maybe you'll very much enjoy this.", Dark said as he licked his lips in a sexy way. You weren't paying that much attention to him or Anti anymore, so you just closed your eyes. But you did start to giggle a lot as you felt tongues licking both of your feet, and sucking your toes. You were also groaning a lot by the hot fumes. You couldn't decide which one was better. Having two evil personas worship your feet, or the hot steams of the blood tub?
"HAHAHAhahaha!!!! Hehehahahaha!!!! Oh yeah.... Hahahaha!!!!! That feels so good..... Hehehehehe!!!!! Oh my gosh, I'm loving today! HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahehehehe!!!!!!", you laughed in a relaxing way. As you felt the steams getting hotter and hotter, you keep on groaning until you felt no more hotness. As you took a deep breath, you felt the two boys putting your feet back into the water. You were so relaxed now, you didn't even get angry at the guys for tickling you so much.
"Wow... That was so enjoyable!", you said as Dark and Anti laughed.
"You bet it was! I love this part of the castle. Especially, the hot steams from this tub.", Anti said.
"You're definitely telling me.", you said as you kept on remembering the hot fumes.
"Me too! Let's do this again sometime soon.", Dark suggested as you all agreed. Looks like your night in the blood tub with the boys was the most fun you had yet. Very much fun, actually.
*Well? Didn't I tell ya? I told you all that it was about to get steamy. 😅 Just imagine enjoying a day like this in a normal hot tub. Am I right? 😂 Hope you all liked it, see you all later! 😃