Summer Story Ten: (Janiel)

Daniel was busy looking around the house for Joey. As he was still looking, he heard Wolf and Storm barking outside.
"Hmm.... Maybe he's outside.", Daniel said as he went to his backyard. Once he was outside, he saw the dogs playing with each other, and he also saw Joey relaxing in the sun on his pool chair. Daniel went up to him to see what he was doing, but Joey didn't like it at all. Because he was trying to get a tan, but Daniel was blocking the sun.
"Hey sweetie. What are you doing out here?", Daniel asked as Joey took off his sunglasses and looked at his boyfriend.
"I am busy relaxing in the sun. And the only thing that's blocking the sun is a big strong and handsome eclipse.", Joey said to his boyfriend. Daniel could tell that he was being sarcastic to him, so he just smiled.
"Aww~ Someone is cranky.~", he said as he did something pretty funny to Joey. He slid his finger down his foot slowly, causing Joey to flinch quickly.
"Ah! Hey! Danny, don't!~", Joey said in a girl voice to his boyfriend. Daniel then smiled at him and saw Joey lie back on the chair again. He then decided to move his finger down Joey's foot again. Only this time, he did both his feet. Joey felt Daniel's fingers going down slowly on his feet, he started laughing a little bit. But it wasn't like a funny laugh, it sounded like he was enjoying it, in a sexy way actually.
"Hehehahahaha!!!! Oh my gosh, that tickles so good.... Hahahahaha!!!!!", Joey said as Daniel kept on going. He knew that Joey liked it a lot, so he didn't stop.
"It looks like someone isn't cranky anymore.~ Maybe you just need some relaxation with me. Maybe... You just need your feet to be worshipped.", Daniel said softly as Joey agreed completely right away.
"Yes... Oh my gosh, yes! Please worship them! I need some enjoyment.", Joey said sexually. Daniel then decided to go even faster on his feet, causing Joey to laugh a lot this time.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh my! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! It tickles, but it feels so good! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Joey laughed as Daniel moved his fingers all around his feet.
"Wow, you really are enjoying this. I can see that this is turning you on completely. You wouldn't mind if I tease your feet, now would you?", Daniel said as Joey wasn't paying attention that much.
"I don't know what you're saying.~ But yes, you may tease them.", Joey said. He felt Daniel moving his fingers all around his feet and toes, which made him laugh for real this time.
"Coochie coochie coo, sweetie!~ Aww!~ Who has the most ticklish feet of all?~", Daniel teased as Joey kept on giggling.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Oh my gosh, Danny! That tickles me more when you tease me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Joey laughed as he moved around adorably in his chair. Daniel started to giggle a little bit as he looked at Joey laughing.
"Hahaha!!! Oh... Look how smooth your feet are now.... Maybe I should just.....", Daniel said as he started to kiss all around Joey's feet. Joey felt his soft lips smooching around his feet, which caused him to laugh again.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Oh my! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Your kisses tickles me! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Joey laughed as he started to enjoy Daniel's kisses.
Two Minutes Later...
Joey was asleep after having Daniel pleased him. Daniel went up to his boyfriend and kissed him.
"Have a good rest, Joey. I hope you enjoyed our fun time together.", Daniel said as he went back into the house. He was just so pleased that he was able to make Joey smile, and laugh so calmly.