The Sweetness Of Friendship (Joey & Rosanna)

* Who else loves our little cinnamon roll? 😍 And, who else loves our favorite little gay boy? 😝 Ok anyway, enjoy! 😂
Joey was busy hanging out with Rosanna today at her house. They were actually busy in the kitchen. They were in the middle of making a batch of cookies, and frosting a cake with pink and blue icing. Joey absolutely loved to help her out in the kitchen, that and he got to eat some of her creations at the end.
"Oh man, I really love making sweets. You're so creative while making them, Ro.", Joey said while mixing some blue food coloring in some white frosting.
"Aww! Thanks Joey. You're so sweet, like sugar cookies.", Ro said as Joey blushed at her. She was just too cute to not even smile at. As Joey kept on stirring the blue frosting, Ro decided to do something funny to him. She got a dab of pink frosting on her finger, and smeared it on Joey's nose. Joey gasped and saw what Ro did.
"*Gasp* Hey!", Joey said as he heard Ro giggling adorably. He then got some of the blue frosting on his finger and smeared it on Ro's cheek.
"*Gasp* Joey!", Ro said as he got some more pink frosting from the bowl. Only this time, it was on the baking spatula. She then smeared the frosting on Joey's head, and that was a big mistake.
"*Gasp* Oh, you're going to get! You're going to get it!", Joey said as Ro ran out of the kitchen. She ran straight to the living room and fell on the couch. Joey then got on top of Ro and held her down.
"Watch out, Ro. Here comes the tickle monster!~", Joey said as he wiggled his fingers in the air. Ro screamed playfully, and Joey attacked her under her armpits. Ro tried to get free, but she couldn't move. She just laid there, laughing.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! JOEY PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Ro laughed in the cutest giggles ever.
"Aww!~ Why are you so cute, Ro? You're always adorable when it comes to laughing. Tickle, tickle!~", Joey teased while tickling Ro's belly this time. He didn't want to torture her for fun, he just wanted to hear her cute laughter.
"Oh! It looks like someone has a ticklish tummy. Oh Ro, your belly is so soft. It almost feels like touching soft cookie dough. Hmm... I wonder how soft...", Joey said as he face planted into Ro's tummy. He then started to blow raspberries on her so hard. Causing Ro to scream a little bit, and to laugh a whole lot more.
"AHHH!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! DON'T DO THAT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! JOEY! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", Ro said in between laughs. Joey saw that she had enough, so he got off of her. Ro was still giggling a little bit after being tickled so much. Joey just sat there, he was also smiling at her.
"Well, that was fun.", he said as Ro smiled cutely.
"I guess it was kinda fun, but now it's your turn!....", Ro said as her voice changed to dark for a second.
"Yeah it- Wait, what? Ah! Hey, Ro!", Joey said as Ro attacked him on the floor. She was now on top of Joey, and she was so ready to get her revenge on him. She started to tickle Joey everywhere on his upper body, with her sharp nails. Joey tried to get free, but Ro was sitting on top of him so he won't escape.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! RO! PLEASE! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!!! THIS TICKLES SAHAHAHAHAUPER!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHADLY!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Joey laughed as he also made Ro giggle again.
"Hehehe!!! Sorry Joey, but I'm only doing this because I love you. Coochie coochie coo!~ Haha!", Ro teased while moving straight down to Joey's tummy.
"You know... You said that my belly felt like cookie dough... So, let's see if yours does too!", she said as she started to blow raspberries on Joey's tummy this time. Joey laughed so hard, he was already turning bright red in the face.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OK! OK! OK! I GIVE IN! NO MORE! NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! MAHAHAHAORE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", Joey begged while laughing. Ro got off of Joey and let him catch his breath. He then got up and looked at Ro.
"*Breath* Ok, so we're even, right?", Joey asked as Ro smiled.
"Of course, we're totally even now.", Ro said as she gave Joey a hug.
"Come on, let's go get cleaned up, and finish up those desserts in the kitchen.", she said again as Joey smiled and walked with her. Friendship is nothing more, but the "sweetest" thing you could ever have. Just like Joey and Rosanna think so.
* Hope you all enjoyed this "sweet" little story! 😉 I had a lot of fun making this one, it's just too cute to not even think or make of. I just love these two YouTubers so much. Even our little cinnamon roll, Rosanna. 😍❤️ Let me know in the comments below what did you all think, and..... Yeah! That's it I have to say for now. See you all in the next story. Bye guys! 😊