Memories Of Happiness (Andy & Hannah)

* Requested by HannahPycrof04. Also the fan art was made by skyhigh49, isn't it beautiful? Thank you for making it. 😊 Anyway, enjoy! 😉

Andy and Hannah were busy playing with their toys in their bedroom

Andy and Hannah were busy playing with their toys in their bedroom. Hannah was having a tea party with here stuffed animals, and Andy was levitating his toy airplane and making it fly. As he was moving it around the room, he was almost close to hitting Hannah on the head.
"Hey! Andy!", Hannah said as her brother blushed.
"Oops... Sorry...", Andy said. As he went back to playing, Hannah looked up at him again.
"Hey Andy, do you remember the time you first met me? You know, when I was a baby?", Hannah asked as Andy stopped playing for a moment.
"Are you kidding me? Of course I do. I was so happy when daddy and daddy brought you home. You were so cute, and so adorable every time you laughed. Which made me name you "Hannah" in the first place.", Andy said as he remembered meeting Hannah.
Flashback: Three Years Ago
Andy was in bed with both of his fathers, and with his new baby sister.
"Look how beautiful she is. She's definitely got my eyes.", Dark complimented the baby in his arms.
"I know. Do you love your new sister, Andy? You're finally a big brother.", Anti said. Andy looked at his little sister and smiled at her. As he smiled at her, the baby let out a cute giggle.
"I love her. I'm a big brother.", Andy said as Anti and Dark smiled. Dark then placed the baby down gently on the bed, and got off the bed with Anti.
"We'll be right back, Andy. Daddy and I have an evil meeting to attend to right now. It will only take a few minutes, can you watch your sister until then?", Dark said.
"Yes daddy, you can count on me. The best big brother ever has everything under control.", Andy said in his cute little boy voice. Dark and Anti then smiled at their son, and left the bedroom. Leaving Andy alone with the baby.
"So, what's your name? Oh right, I forgot. My dads didn't come up with a name for you yet. Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to call you "baby" for now. Coochie coochie coo!~", Andy said to his baby sister. He then wiggled his fingers on the baby's belly, making the baby giggle adorably.
"Hehehaha!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!", the baby laughed.
"Aww!~ You're so cute! Coochie coochie coo!~ Coochie coochie coo!~", Andy kept on teasing the baby. He then moved his hands down to the baby's feet. He wiggled his fingers all around his little sister's feet, even her tiny toes.
"Hahahahahahaha!!!! Hehehehehehahahaha!!!!", the baby laughed again. Andy was so entertained with his giggling little sister, he kept on tickling her feet.
"Hehe! This is so much fun. Hmm... I have an idea! Let's play a game. You'll like this, little sis. Trust me!", Andy said as he grabbed the baby's tiny foot and wiggled her toes.
"This little demon sucked some souls. This little demon stayed in the flames of fire. This little demon took over a body. And this little demon didn't. And this little demon flew all the way home, back to the dark kingdom.", Andy said while moving from toe to toe. As he finished the game, he tickled his little sister's feet again.
"Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Hehehehehehahahahaha!!!!", the baby laughed again.
"That was fun, I told you that you would like it.", Andy said. As he did, he saw his fathers coming back into the room.
"Aww! Look Anti, Andy is playing with his baby sister.", Dark said.
"You love your sister, Andy?", Anti asked as Andy shook his head with a smile.
"Daddy, daddy. I think I know what I want my baby sister's name to be. We should call her, "Hannah". Because her cute little laughter reminds me of the name. You know, "ha!". It kinda sounds like "Hannah" to me.", Andy said. Dark and Anti then looked at each other and agreed with their son.
"Hannah sounds like a beautiful name.", Anti said.
"I was kinda thinking "Mildred", but who would want to name a little baby demon girl that? Hehe! But, "Hannah" sounds a lot more better. So I guess we'll name her that then. "Hannah" it is, then!", Dark said.
"Yah! I love you, baby sister. I mean, little sister Hannah. *Kiss*", Andy said as he gave his sister a kiss.
End Of The Flashback
"So, you were the one who chose my name?", Hannah asked her brother.
"Yep! When I heard you laughing for the first time, it just gave me an idea to name you that.", Andy said.
"Wow, thanks Andy. I love you, big brother. But just one thing, why did daddy want to name me "Mildred"?", Hannah said. Andy then started giggling, and so did Hannah. Such cute siblings for two little demon children.