Play Time, Reader (Nate & Reader)

* This is part 2 of the last story I wrote, for reminder. Enjoy! 😃
After having your little fun time with Nate, it was time that he would get you back. You were tied down to his bed just like he was when you tied him down. Your arms were tied to the bed poles, and your feet were tied together. Your shoes and socks were off as well. While you were tied down, Nate looked at you.
"So, are we ready to play?", he asked you as you smiled a tiny bit. You didn't mind him teasing you a bit actually, you actually kind of found it as sexy. Plus you were also secretly excited to be tickled by him, kind of.
"I don't know...", you said nervously. You heard before that Nate can be a real tickle monster when it comes to tickling, so you didn't know if you will like this or not.
"Of course you know. I know you're ready. Hmm... But where to start?", he said again as he was looking all around your body. As he was still looking, you started to shake a little bit.
"Why are you shaking? Is something wrong?~", he asked while looking at your armpits.
"No! It's just... Cold in here.", you lied. Because when you saw Nate looking at your armpits, you got scared in your mind. Both of your armpits were extremely ticklish.
"Oh! Oh really? Hm...", Nate said while rubbing his hands together.
"Well, I've made my decision. Let's start... HERE!", he said again as he started to attack your under arms. You laughed so hard and moved all around the bed.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAP!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STOP IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", you laughed as Nate kept on going faster and faster on both of your armpits.
"Oh no, no, no!~ We've just only started, (Your Name). Tickle, tickle, tickle!~", he teased you. After a full minute of tickling, he stopped so you could catch your breath. As you breathe heavily, Nate smiled at you again.
"That was fun. Wasn't it?", he asked you.
"No, it wasn't.", you said while you were still breathing.
"Of course it was! Now, let's move somewhere else. Hmm.... So many places, so little time. Let's see... How about we move on to your belly?", he said again as he started to tickle your stomach. You moved around the entire bed and tried to get free, but Nate was sitting on top of you. He moved his fingers all around your stomach, your sides, and your ribs.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NAHAHAHTAHAE!!!!!! LET MAHAE!!!!! LET ME GAHAOOAHA!!!!!! LET ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you laughed.
"Coochie coochie coo!~ Aww!~ Is someone starting to hate it?~", he teased you.
"YEAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", you replied. Nate then stopped after what you said and let you catch your breath again.
"Well no wonder why you hate it. I haven't done this yet.", he said as he drove his head on your stomach. He started to blow raspberries, which caused you to let out a snort and laugh.
"*Snort* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!", you laughed as Nate looked up at you.
"Aww!~ That little snort was so cute, (Your Name)! Hahaha!!! Oh, would you look at this. Your belly button is so adorable. It's so cute.", he teased as he started to tickle your belly button. He rolled his finger in there, which caused you to laugh even harder than ever.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! CUT THAT OUT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", you laughed as Nate kept on going. After a few minutes, he stopped again. As you caught your breath, Nate rubbed his hands and looked at you again.
"My, my. Aren't you having fun?", he asked you.
"No, I'm still not.", you said while giggling a little bit.
"Oh yes, you are. Now, let's see. We did your armpits, your belly, your sides and ribs. Hmm... I wonder where I should tickle you next. Hmm..... I don't think we've done your feet yet...", he said. You started to get a little bit frightened after what he said. You closed your toes quickly, and got scared when Nate saw you close your toes.
"Aww!~ It looks like someone has some ticklish feet that they don't want me to tickle.", he said as you saw him lying on his stomach. He then grabbed your feet and started to attack them both.
"Well I better not keep you waiting!", he said again. He tickled you everywhere around your feet. Your heels, your, arches, and your toes most of all.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! NATE! PLEAHAHAHAHAHASE!!!!!! PLEASE STOP! NOAHAHAHAHAHAT!!!!! NOT MY TAHAHAHAHAOAHAESAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", you laughed.
"Not the toes? Not your toes? But they're so cute and beautiful. Coochie coochie coo!~", he teased you as he started to tickle the tips of your toes. You started to feel sweat going down your face, and tears as well. Nate then stopped again and started to talk to you while you were catching your breath.
"Hey (Your Name), do you wanna play a game?", he asked you in a weird voice.
"No!", you replied.
"Let's play a game. It's called "This Little Piggy". Play along with me.", he said as you rolled your eyes. You felt like this day was never going to end.
"Ugh! I don't want to! Stop touching my-", you said until you felt Nate starting off the game. Every time he wiggled your toes, you started to giggle a little bit.
"This little piggy went to the market.", he said.
"Hehehe!!!!", you giggled.
"This little piggy stayed home.", he said again.
"Hehehaha!!!!", you giggled again.
"This little piggy had roast beef.", he said again.
"Hahahaha!!!!", you giggled again.
"And this little piggy had none.", he said again.
"Hehehehahaha!!!!", you giggled again. You knew what was coming, so you got prepared to laugh.
"And this little piggy went Wee! Wee! Wee! All the way home.", Nate said as he started to scratch all around both of your feet. You started to laugh and move around the bed one more time.
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OH MY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!", you laughed as Nate kept on going.
"You see? I told you it would be fun.", he said as he continued to tickle your feet. After a long time of tickle torturing, Nate decided to stop.
"Ok, I think you've had enough. So, wasn't today fun?", Nate asked you as he started to un-tie you.
"No, I didn't enjoy it that much.", you said as he started to un-tie your feet.
"Well now you know how I felt when you did it to me.", he said again. He did had a point, you know. After un-tying your feet, you were finally free.
"I'm sorry, Nate. I just really wanted to cheer you up after working all day.", you said as he smiled and hugged you.
"Ohhh, I could never stay mad at you.", he said as you two started to kiss and make out on the bed. Looks like you both had a great day today. It especially brought you both closer together like never before.
* This is for all of the Nathan Sharp fans out there. Hope you enjoyed it! 😊